|Listing Id||1058653||Length||11.25 Meter|
|Model||SUN FAST 3600||Engine Type||Yanmar 21hp|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Designed by Daniel Andrieu, the Sun Fast 3600 benefits from the latest advances in vacuum-bagged resin infusion to ensure exceptional strength and rigidity while drastically reducing weight.
The lightweight, powerful hull with its hard chine, twin rudders and lead keel contributes to this new Sun Fast’s speed, balance and stability on all tacks. Perfectly adapted to solo, doublehanded, and crewed regattas, the Sun Fast 3600 is designed to compete in both inshore and offshore races.
Available with twin, composite tillers or wheel steering and choices in mainsheet management, the deck layout ensures easy handling through well thought-out ergonomics and optimised sailing functions.
* Aggressively chined hull that will significantly enhance performance and stability.
* Semi-square top efficiently shaped mainsail that will provide extra boost in lighter airs and a deliverable powertrain when the breeze is up.
* Twin tiller steering system with the option for twin wheels for direct precise steering and optimum helmsman comfort and position.
* Main sheet traveller in front of helm position which is easier for helm when solo and main trimmer when fully crewed.
* Outboard swept back shroud base gives excellent rig stability and optimum jib shape profiles.
* Fixed prodder on bow allows optimum use of Code type sails and asymmetrics, whilst still allowing use of symmetric sails if required.
* High volume interior maintains and improves the unbeatable 3200 layout with two large double berths aft, sculptured navigation station, galley, additional berths in the saloon, sail stowage and heads forward.
Note: The advertised price includes duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, transport to a commissioning yard in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth, antifouling and commissioning. Other factory or locally fitted options are available including sail upgrades, electronics, safety equipment, etc. The advertised price is also subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts, which may change without notice.
Please fill in the enquiry form below or contact your exclusive Jeanneau territory dealer for the complete options price list...
|NSW & ACT||-||Performance Boating|
|Queensland & NT||-||Mooloolaba Yacht Brokers|
|Victoria & SA||-||38 South Boat Sales|
|Tasmania||-||Boat Sales Tasmania|
|Western Australia||-||Mira Marine|