• Stately Accommodation Below decks, there is a choice of three staterooms and two bathrooms or two staterooms, two bathrooms, plus a second, more intimate lounge. Option provides accommodation for six; option two provides you with another entertainment area below, perfect if you have children or grandchildren.
• Lifestyle Open the saloon door, open up the large, polished, stainless steel-framed rear window and you have transformed the cockpit and saloon into one enormous one-level area, ideal for relaxing, socialising and entertaining.
• Sublime Saloon Escape the heat in the luxurious six-seater leather lounge in the reverse cycle air conditioned room. Luxuries include the Bose Lifestyle system, LCD TV, cocktail cabinet and folding table.
• Sports Helm One of the greatest pleasures is sitting at the helm. The electrically adjustable helm chair, the ergonomically designed console, and the vast, curved windscreen all enhance the moment.
• Aft Galley Serve both the saloon and cockpit with ease, from the aft galley. Standard features include dishwasher, pull-out pantry, convection microwave, 2-burner cook-top, ample storage and solid surface bench-tops.
• Contemporary Cockpit Ensure effortless entertaining, a wet bar with a stainless steel fridge-freezer and (optional) S/S icemaker, complement the generous seating and electric BBQ.
• Rear Garage An electrically operated rise and fall swim platform works in conjunction with an onboard launching system for the 3.1 metre tender that is neatly garaged out of sight, in/under the rear transom upright.
• Light And Breezy Just to enhance the sense of light and space and create a pleasant through breeze – the side windows in the saloon slide open and there is a huge, electrically operated sunroof above the helm.
• Serious Performer Designed by esteemed international naval architect Frank Mulder, and made for serious voyages as well as playful day cruising, special features include underwater exhausts, larger shafts, precision engineered Veem propellers and an improved shaft bracket and rudder design.