Force Boats Tuff E Nuff Fundraiser
The Force F21 Team of “TUFF ‘E’ NUFF” that includes Brent Wisemantle driving, with Andrew Fyfe observing and Daniel Cotton skiing. The team have successfully qualified to represent Australia in the Men’s F2 Class in the up and coming World Water-ski-Racing Championships in Belgium.
To raise funds for the many costs involved in this exciting event, the team are holding a fund raiser at the Shelbourne Hotel. The F21 is safely tucked away in a crate on the way to Belgium but they will have their Force F19x on display. Please come along, enjoy some drinks, lunch and fantastic raffle prizes.
WHERE The Shelbourne Hotel – 200 Sussex St – (Crn of Sussex & Market Sts) Sydney
WHEN This Saturday the 20th of June
TIME 1pm till 5pm
COST $ 25 entry which includes a delicious lunch
RAFFLE PRIZES INCLUDE
* 1 weekend away at any Rydges Resort in Australia and New Zealand
* 1 weekend away at the Sebel Resort in Kiama
* $300 voucher for Wildfire Restaurant
* $200 Voucher for Wildfire Restaurant
* 6 Tickets to see Chicago at the Star City Casino
If you have any questions please contact Andrew Fyfe on 0417 – 027 842