For several years the TC200 has been the top selling Traveller boat to come out of the Haines Group’s Wacol factory. A combination of incredible value for money combined with Aussie build quality and a top performing hull have made it a winner. So it is no surprise that The Haines Group have kept the trusted hull below the water line and have developed the deck and liner to create a new brother for the TC200.
The Haines Group are proud to introduce the Traveller TF200, a fishing machine with a ‘proper’ walk around. While the walk around will be the most dominant feature on this new model the list of features really does set this fantastic new hull apart from the crowd:
– Hydraulic steering.
– Transom Door with more compact transom for fishing.
– Larger live bait tank.
– Fold up rear lounge with stowage bag.
– Integrated boarding ladder.
– Larger Cockpit.
– Wide trench type walk around with overboard drain.
– Armour Glass windscreen with non glare drivers side dash.
– New dash capable of taking large screen electronics and Garmin GMI 10’s.
– Wider coamings with no fixed position rod holders (you can add as many as you want).
– Capable of having a 2 tone deck.
– Dash glove box with lock and 12v plug.
– There is the option to fit a cotton reel winch under deck (the boat in the photo has one fitted)
– 10 year structural warranty.
– NexusTM construction.
Of course like almost all Travellers the TF200 is foam filled as standard and has been put together by an experienced Australian workforce in Australia. The design of the TF200 is the pinnacle of the experienced Haines family who have been building fibreglass trailerboats in Queensland for more than 50 years. With John and Greg Haines still at the helm guiding The Haines Group, you can be sure of the no compromise build quality and best materials that go in to every Traveller. Go to www.travellerboats.com.au to view the 11 minute video factory tour and see for yourself.
The TF200 is sure to appeal to even the fussiest fisho. Having everything in exactly the right place with the seemingly endless storage compartments and roomy side boxes you can just arrive at that secret spot and start fishing with a minimum of fuss. Not only that but you will get there with a smooth and fuel efficient ride so both your back and wallet are not feeling the pain.
The first TF200 has returned from its maiden voyage fishing in Lucinda and has already handled some very ‘ordinary’ conditions to prove it’s pedigree as a blue water fisher.
Fuel: 150 litres
Power: Outboard 115HP to 175HP (Single)
Max Engine Weight: 230kgs
Approx. Hull Weight: 750kgs
Approx. Towing Weight: 1900kgs
The TF200 is now available to order from all Traveller dealers.