|Listing Id||5064062||Length||48.00 Feet|
|Model||4788 PILOTHOUSE||Engine Type||Hino|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
THIS VESSEL IS LOCATED IN SYDNEY NSW
C'est La Vie is in excellent condition throughout tastefully upgraded and scrupulously maintained. She sleeps 6 in 2 en-suite double cabins and a bunk cabin. The fwd en-suite is equipped with a full bath! The bunk cabin adjacent the main fwd ensuite can be a stand-alone cabin or by opening the bi-fold doors be converted to a nursery adjoining the main cabin when there is a baby on board. C'est La Vie sleeps an additional 4 upstairs on the full flybridge sofas and there is ample space on the leather sofas downstairs for an additional 2. The boat is equipped with a fully airconditioned separate pilothouse with the primary controls fully dialled on the flybridge.
The pilothouse is ideal for winter cruising or during ocean passages with seating for the whole family.
- Low hours (1000) Hino 310 diesels run superbly to bring this 20 ton vessel up on the plane to reach a maximum speed of 22 knots.
- The fuel burn rate is very economical at 1 nm per gallon at 10 knots.
- She is a comfortable ocean cruiser having undertaken several ocean passages between Melbourne and Sydney via the Bass Strait.
- Both engines have been fully reconditioned in the last 12 months
- new intercoolers,
- heads ground and injectors serviced and replaced.
- The 12.5 Kva Westerbeke generator
- A new battery charger
- The electrical system is dual 110 and 240V through an inverter.
- A new large bow thruster was installed in April 2018
- Raymarine 8000 series chart plotter was installed in 2017
- Splendide washer/dryer
- popup TV
- Cocktail bar
- LED underwater lights
- Weber Baby Q BBQ
- A new hot water service
- new tapware and showerheads
- The main cabin and quarterdeck area has been newly reupholstered.
- regularly slipped and inspected with any hull defects attended to in order to meet comprehensive insurance requirements.
- RHIB and crane have been fully maintained an in excellent working order.
- The Australian Bayliner dealer described this boat as the best example of a 4788 he has seen.
- Recently slipped and antifouled on May 20
Book a viewing appointment today!