|Listing Id||5056546||Length||8.71 Meter|
|Model||290||Engine Type||Yanmar 2GM20F|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
PRICE REDUCED! Annual slipping maintenance completed August 19, she's ready to go. Designed and Built by Hunter Marine, USA, this popular Hunter model blends a modern rig and hull design with an enormous interior. You will not find a larger interior on any production-built yacht under 9m.
In fact, the whole vessel tricks you into believing you have a much larger yacht – from the sugar scoop open transom with swim platform, to the stainless steel cockpit targa with bimini and mainsheet mount; cockpit table, quarter seats and wheel steering; separate private head; nav table, chart plotter and autopilot; and even a microwave.
Golly Gosh is the shallow draft version Hunter 290 with a wing keel, drawing only 1.07m. Perfect for exploring inland waterways, such as the Gippsland Lakes, without compromising stability. Built in 1999 she has been only lightly used throughout and was imported from the USA by the current owner in 2010. She has since resided on the Gippsland Lakes with only light use.
Other inclusions to complete the Golly Gosh package:
- Huge bimini cockpit cover mounted to permanent stainless steel targa
- 18hp Yanmar 2GM20F diesel engine
- Dacron mainsail and headsail (on furler)
- Great electronics package including chart plotter, autopilot, VHF radio, wind/depth/speed, solar panel and inverter
- Lovely teak interior with all upholstery in excellent condition
- Hot and cold water, 150L fresh water supply, large separate head (with holding tank) and hot shower.
This is a serious pocket cruiser that thinks she’s a 40 footer! But she has the flexibility and easy handling of a trailer sailer. Golly Gosh will suit many cruising couples or families - she offers a lot in this price range.
Be quick and contact Cam Johns 0419 465 025 to arrange an inspection in Paynesville.