|Listing Id||5079158||Length||33.48 Meter|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
'AGATA' is a 33.48m mangusta 108 sport motor yacht, built in 2002 by Overmarine with naval architecture from Andrea Bacigalupo and exterior design by Stefano Righini.
she accommodates eight guests in a master suite, two double cabins, and one twin cabin, and has crew quarters for four.
AGATA is a fine and well-kept example of the timeless Mangusta 108 series.
Her strong points are:
- European Vat Paid in France 2019
- Just under 2000 hours on the engines
- 2'000 litre black water tank retrofitted (cost 60k EUR)
- Well documented service and refit history
- Refit 2015 for a total of € 600'000
For more information on this vessel please or to book a COVID safe inspection contact Jackson on 0420 322 262 or Jules on 0452 554 191