|Listing Id||5095082||Length||10.76 Meter|
|Model||330 SY||Engine Type||Volvo Pentas|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
2007 Monterey 330 SY
This vessel is presented in excellent condition that has taken it from a 2007 model to a 2021 model. It has been maintained to the highest degree. The owner has joyfully spent over $200,000 on numerous upgrades, refits and servicing over the years. It has been a labour of love that will be used and adorned by the whole family for many, many more years to come.
When it was introduced in 2007, the 330 model was the largest boat in the Monterey fleet. There is a strong emphasis on outdoor entertaining. Immediately once you step onboard the platform and enter the transom, you will see a large U-shape seating area with a fibreglass cockpit table, the space will feel big enough to comfortably accommodate multiple people at once. The open cockpit design comprises of a large AFT lounge, a portside lounger which sits opposite the helm and a deluxe wet bar including sink and refrigerator. There are moulded steps that lead up the side decks however we recommend accessing the foredeck through the opening windshield.
This 330 Monterey Sport Yacht is an exceptionally safe boat. It is equipped with all the necessary handrails, toe rails and grabrails that will assist with your passage around the side decks.
Below deck, the interior is designed as open-plan and is tastefully appointed with cherry wood joinery and installed with premium galley appliances. There are 2 televisions, 2 fridges, a portable mini after-market ice maker, sink and rear sink.
Impressively, there is also 190cm of headroom that extend to the foot of the island berth in the bow.
- Twin 350Hp Volvo Pentas Stern Drive – Fully Serviced 2021 Approx. 400hrs
- New Fuel pumps on port engine JAN 2019
- Gearboxes – recently replaced and 2 new clutches DEC 2018
- Upgraded Raymarine MFD software
- New steering cables SEPT 2019
- New throttle controls
- New bow thruster and joystick JULY 2020
- 5.5 Kohler Genset – Serviced FEB 2021
- 4x New deep cell batteries DEC 2020
- New cables and connections SEPT 2019
- New Storm covers, clears, upholstery and carpet OCT 2020
- A/C, 2 TV, 2 Fridges, Portable Mini after market icemaker, sink and rear sink
- Ray Marine, UHF radio, Kenwood stereo with saloon controls
- 2 burner stove, microwave and portable 2 burner electric hotplate
- New Vacuum toilet seals, shower, deck wash shower
- Replaced trim tab blades
- Replaced control unit in engine room
- Replaced starboard cable
- Replaced engine room blower
- New anodes and gear oil
- Step through screen, sun lounge, anchor winch, fenders
- 5 blue underwater lights
- New engine hatch ram DEC 2018
- New stainless steel BBQ, 2 S/S Gas bottles, rod holders and roadie holders
- New Foam for sun bed OCT 2020
- New cover for sunbed and rope track OCT 2020
- New Saloon Carpet OCT 2020
- New Embroidery OCT 2020
- New Dash Carpet OCT 2020
- New Cockpit Carpet OCT 2020
- New rear s/s marlin board rails with large bait board with rear access gate
- 10 New inflatable life jackets and new EPIRB
- Recently Anti-fouled. Serviced and prop speed FEB 2021
- Repairs to upper drives: gear set, imput bearings
- New water pump on starboard engine motor MAY 2021
- New Volvo Seawater Pump and Pulley MAY 2021
Please note: all paperwork, receipts and documents have been recorded since it's handover in 2017.
This vessel is currently berthed in Sydney, NSW.
If you would like to inspect this vessel, please contact the agent Winnie Le +61 478 828 675 and email email@example.com
This vessel will not last long on the market!