|Listing Id||1059408||Length||31.00 Feet|
|Model||290 AMBERJACK||Engine Type||-|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
2007 Sea Ray 290 (315) Amberjack.
Powered by Twin MerCruiser 350MAG 300HP Petrol engines pushing Bravo III drives - only 55 hours
The 290 Amberjack is the ultimate utility vehicle, ready for all of your intrepid adventures with extra-large fuel tanks and a wide, stable beam.
This is the quintessential Sea Ray express boat, with fully modern amenities - Clarion stereo with six-CD changer, microwave, refrigerator and rich touches like a solid-wood dinette table and optional simulated teak flooring in the head.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* VHF radio and SmartCraft diagnostics
* Serious anglers will want to add the fishing package with bait prep station and more
* Chow down, then convert the dinette to a double berth and lie down
* The well-designed galley is functional and finely finished
- Twin 350 MAG MPI Horizon (T-300hp) Bravo III stern drives
- Full black coloured hull
- Gel coated dash
- Aluminium arch
- Cockpit Cover
- 5" remote controlled spotlight
- SmartCraft twin system view
- Starboard back to back seat
- Butane Stove
- Macerator w/seacock interlock system
- Under water swim platform lighting
- Chain windlass
Note: Trailer is not included but can be supplied at additional cost.
Compare with Four Winns Rayglass Bayliner Tristram Buccaneer Mustang Genesis Prestige Jeanneau
This boat is on display now at Sports Marine Christchurch - 507 Moorhouse Avenue (03) 379 9208
NOTE: Some photos may show optional extras not included with this boat.