|Listing Id||5055258||Length||9.00 Meter|
|Model||SLX 290||Engine Type||-|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
2008 Sea Ray 290 SLX
The ultimate day boat. With seating for 16, no one stays at home - there is plenty of room to take all your family and friends along for the fun. Stay out longer with the enclosed head compartment with vacu-flush toilet and hand basin and in all weather with the bimini canvas & clears.
This luxury Sea Ray bowrider has been well-cared for and recently serviced, ready for a Summer of fun on the water. Generously powered by an 8.2L 375HP MerCruiser pushing a Bravo III Stern Drive, you have ample power at your fingertips for water-skiing, wakeboarding or cruising to your favourite picnic spot.
Loaded with extras and ready to "turn-key and cruise". Don't delay, come down and check out this stunning SeaRay today.
- Mercruiser 496 Magnum, Bravo III DTS 375HP (199 hours)
- Two-Tone Burgundy / White Coloured Hull
- Raymarine Axiom - GPS / Chartplotter / Fishfinder
- Bow Cover
- Bimini with Front & Side Clear Enclosures & Aft Backdrop
- Refreshment Centre w/Wet-Bar & Sink
- Electric Anchor
- Rear U-shaped Seating Layout
- Transom Walk Through
- Port Back to Back Seating
- Flip-Up Captain's & Passengers Bolster Seats
- Bow Walk-thru Door / Windbreak
- Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS)
- SmartCraft Engine Management System
- Fresh Water Cooled Engine
- Lockable Enclosed Toilet w/ Sink & Pullout Sprayer
- Ski Tow Eye
- Cockpit Cocktail Table
- Bow Cocktail Table
- Stereo w/ Weatherproof Speakers & Dash Remote
- Snap-In Removable Carpets
- Lockable Under-floor Storage Compartment
- Hydraulic Engine Hatch
- 220V - 12V onboard Battery Charger
- Cockpit Lighting w/Overhead downlights
- Trim Tabs
- Rod Holders
- Stainless Steel Windscreen Frame
- Tilt Steering
PLEASE NOTE: TRAILER IS NOT INCLUDED
Are you looking to upgrade your boat? No problem, we are happy to consider all trades.
This boat comes complete with Engine Warranty.
Competitive finance available (to approved purchaser's)
On display and ready for your inspection now at Sports Marine Auckland