|Listing Id||1003742||Length||65.00 Feet|
|Model||PREDATOR 64||Engine Type||-|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
Ray White Marine presents the 2011 Sunseeker Predator 64' demonstrator.
Ever wanted to be the owner of one of the most attractive sports cruisers ever built and secure it at a fraction of the build cost? Now is your chance, powered by MAN 1200HP V8s with only demonstrator hours, with all the options one could imagine. The Predator 64 represents both luxury and practicality, this highly optioned vessel is a true spectacle of design ingenuity.
FACTORY FITTED OPTIONS LIST:
• Kohler genset upgrade to 17kw.
• Stern and bow thrusters – Sleipner 10.7hp.
• A full accompaniment of Raymarine Elecs with 2 x E120 screens and a 48” HD open scanner.
• 5 separate tropical grade air conditioning units throughout.
• Fire and bilge flood monitoring alarm system.
• Lewmar anchor winch upgrade to V5GD-24V.
• Stern docking winches – fitted to port and starboard cockpit area.
• Tender recovery system to suit Williams jet rib.
• Electric canopy for aft cockpit.
• Teak laid cockpit.
• Wet bar to portside cockpit consisting of Gaggeneau Lava Coal Grill, Icemaker and Cool Box.
• Besenzoni telescopic teak cockpit table.
• Rear cockpit sun bed, full length.
• Hydraulic swim platform and garage.
• Besenzoni Pasarelle ingeniously fitted within last step of cockpit entrance.
• Saloon upholstery in soft cream and white leathers.
• Besenzoni helm chair with power assisted adjustments.
• Cabinetry in Black American Walnut in Satin Finish.
• Flooring of saloon in close board teak.
• Through portside cabinetry, remote controlled rise and fall high definition digital TV.
• A full accompaniment of crystal champagne flutes and scotch tumblers with Sunseeker logo.
• Bose 321 series II CD/DVD surround sound system.
• Full length stainless steel Vitrifrigo refrigeration in dual voltage.
• Miele dishwasher.
• Bosch Washer Dryer in locker under companionway.
• Walnut Slatted venetian blinds throughout vessel.
• 2 Brick Digital Safe.
• All ensuites supplied with a full set of Sunseeker logo bath, hand and face towels.
• Tailor made set of day and storm covers for cockpit area.
• Forward and aft sun pads have their own individual covers.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Parties interested in any Ray White Marine services and/or products should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.