|Listing Id||5071606||Length||73.00 Feet|
|Make||HORIZON MOTOR YACHTS||Year||2014|
|Model||E73||Engine Type||Caterpillar C32 1600 HP Each|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Extended Hydraulic Platform, Upgraded Engines, Hydraulic Bow & Stern Thruster, Water Maker, Upgraded Fridges, Larger fuel tanks for extended trips away Plus Much More!
This 2014 model Horizon E73 was factory fitted with every option you could ever need and would be one of the best vessels on the market today, with all the comforts of your luxury home plus much more.
This Horizon has everything you need to cruise the waters in style and comfort if you are looking for weekends away or long stays this boat is well equipped and ready to go. With a comfortable Cruise Speed of 8-10 Knots using 60 -90 LPH approx, this vessel is very economical for its size and volume. The owner is very fastidious when it comes to maintenance and upkeep on the vessel, a diver every 6 weeks checks the running gear, he has paid over $15,000 last service to have the propellers and shafts balanced to increase fuel economy plus much more. The engine room is one of the best I have stepped onboard.
Horizon E 73 “Justified” Options Installed.
1. Upgrade to Caterpillar C32 1600HP Engines with ZF 2060A Gearboxes.
2. 2 x Onan Generator Sets. 22.5 kw and 13.5 kw.
3. 2 x Cable Master Motorised Shore Power Leads Port and Starboard.
4. Hydraulic Retractable Davit Crane 1500lbs.
5. Hydraulic High / Low Swim Platform with Stainless Steel rails.
6. Bait Board and Rod Holders.
7. Aft Hot and Cold Deck Shower.
8. 2 x 60 KG Stainless Steel Anchors.
9. 2 x Maxwell Anchor Winches.
10. 2 x 250 feet 1⁄2 HT Galvanised Chain.
11. 2 x Maxwell Chain Counters.
12. 2 x Anchor Cameras.
13. Zero Speed Stabilisers.
14. ABT 38 HP Bow and Stern Thrusters.
15. Air Conditioning – Marine Air Tropical upgrade.
16. 4 x Aqualuma underwater lights.
17. 1 x underwater stern camera.
18. Seafari Water Maker with saloon remote and monitoring.
19. Water Maker Back Wash Filter.
20. Karcher High-Pressure Cleaner with built-in fore and aft outlets.
21. CCTV. Engine room, aft deck, and anchors.
22. Stainless Steel Gas BBQ.
23. 2 x Raymarine Ray 60 Satellite Domes.
24. Full Ray Marine Electronics with Hybrid Touch Screens x 3
25. CP450 and CP100 Sounders with Down Vision.
26. Raymarine Auto Pilot.
27. Raymarine Radar.
28. Raymarine VHF.
29. Raymarine loudspeaker system fore and aft.
30. Yacht Controller.
31. Port and Starboard Side Aircraft doors.
32. 2 x Opening Skylounge Windows.
33. 2 x Stidd Helm Chairs.
34. Electric Blinds for Windscreens.
35. 6 x TV’s.
36. Bose V35 Lifestyle Audio.
37. Garbage Compactor in Galley.
38. I Socket for monitoring power via phone app.
39. Horizon 3.8m RIB Side Console Tender with 30 HP Yamaha.
40. Epirb and Full Safety Gear for 12 Persons.
Extra Fridges and Freezers.
1. Fisher and Paykel French Door.
2. 2 x Fisher and Paykel Draw Fridge/Freezers.
3. 164 Litre Chest Freezer.
4. Vintec Wine Fridge.
5. 2 x Uline Combo Fridge/Ice Makers.
6. Uline Fridge.
7. Uline Ice Maker.
8. Waeco Chest Fridge in Cockpit.
This vessel has been very well maintained and with low hours and extensive options list represents excellent value at around half the replacement value of a new vessel. At the list price, this vessel can be delivered with new antifoul and prop speed for complete peace of mind drive away package. Contact Joshua Dicker on 0479 100 029 to book your personal inspection today.