|Listing Id||5084209||Length||8.50 Meter|
|Model||Dickey 850||Engine Type||Diesel Stern Drive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Aluminium|
2015 Dickey Custom 850
Now in Auckland
Powered by a Mercruiser TDI 3.0L Diesel 260HP Stern Drive engine, with approx. 818 hours.
The Ultimate in Sportfishing. This road legal Dickey has every option fitted for a great day out on the water.
Built by One of New Zealand’s leading plate boat manufacturer Jason Dickey & his team at Dickey Boats.
The interior of the boat is of wonderful quality & workmanship and has a remarkable finish. The attention to fishing detail has made the "Dickey Boats" immensely popular for Bluewater offshore and inshore fishing. This Custom 850 is built for the serious Angler, However more than capable of being an inshore gentleman’s launch, Pulling up to your own private beach, with family and friends.
Comfortably cruises between 25-29 Knots, getting 1.5-1.6L Per Nautical Mile. WOT will see a speed of about 34 Knots.
Price is inclusive of Tandem Axle "Dickey Boats" trailer, fitted with a Spare wheel & Bracket.
It truly has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated.
- Overall Length - 8.9M / 29'2
- Overall Beam - 2.5M / 8'2
- Deadrise - 20
- Aluminium - 5083 marine grade throughout
- Weight - 3350 KG dry towing (Approx.)
- Fuel Capacity - 400 L
- External Finish - High-quality heavy-duty paint system
Key Features include :
- Furuno Maxsea electronic package (Full Marine PC)
- Furuno Autopilot
- Furuno DFF3 Black Box Network Sounder
- Volvo Penta Automatic Trim Tabs
- Diesel Cockpit heating
- Vacuflush toilet
- Ocean Blue Outriggers & Bases. Outriggers are fully rigged
- Mercury Smartcraft
- Customised Radar Arch ( Making it 3.2m High for storage )
- Custom Bait station with extended bait board
- Shower Outlet in Transom
- Engine Flushing attachment for Mercruiser TDI
- Stone Guards on the trailer
- Dek-King Flooring
- Hydraulic engine hatch
- Lewmar Capistan winch with 100m of chain
Enquire today to arrange your inspection