|Listing Id||1070022||Length||25.00 Feet|
|Model||Corsair 25||Engine Type||-|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
2017 Chris Craft Corsair 25
Powered by a MerCruiser V8 8.2L HO 430HP Bravo III DTS FWC engine.
The Corsair is sleek, bold and powerful. Recently updated, this boat is even more beautiful than ever. It balances performance and comfort perfectly, turning simple trips into unforgettable journeys.
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favorite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
- 3 Year Chris-Craft Protection
- Plane Automatic and Manual
- Fire Suppression System
- Cabin Finished Upholstery
- Cockpit Assisted Draining
- Curved Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Electrical Wiring – Color Coded and Numbered Circuits w/ Deutsch Connectors
- EPA Compliant Fuel System
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Three-Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Trademark Chris Craft Aft Hull Tumblehome Design
- Wood Free Hull Construction
- [Upgrade] Heritage Edition
- [Upgrade] MerCruiser V8 8.2L HO 430HP Bravo III DTS FWC
- Selectable Exhaust
- Painted Hull Colour
- Bow Docking Lights - LED
- Cockpit Cover
- Mooring Cover
- Dockside Pump-Out
- Lifting Ring Package w/Windlass
- Refrigerator - SS Draw
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Teak Engine Hatch w/Sunpad
- Underwater Lights (2)
- Windlass with Stainless Steel Anchor and Approx 100' Chain
- Ocean Shipping Cradle
- Shoreland'r Aluminium Trailer w/Elec/Hyd Braking System
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Chris Craft dealer.
For more information on this or other Chris Craft models, please call or stop in and see us.
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS