|Listing Id||5054662||Length||15.75 Meter|
|Model||JEANNEAU 54||Engine Type||Yanmar 110hp shaft drive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Cancelled Order - This is a brand new 2018 Jeanneau 54 with two cabin layout and a huge list of factory fitted options now availabile for sale and immediate delivery ex-factory in France. Must be sold due so get in quick and contact us for pricing. Options include:
- 2.24m DEEP KEEL FACTORY FITTED
- SKIPPER CABIN IN PLACE OF SAIL LOCKER
- BOW THRUSTER IN TUNNEL
- 2 ELECTRIC "REWIND" HALYARD WINCHES
- SECOND WINDLASS CONTROL AT HELM WITH CHAIN COUNTER
- COURTESY LIGHTING IN THE COCKPIT
- DOCK WATER CONNECTION
- DVD/CD/MP3 FUSION PLAYER AND BOSE 2.1 SPEAKER SYSTEM IN THE SALOON
- COCKPIT SPEAKERS
- INVERTER 2000W
- USB PLUGS AT THE CHART TABLE AND IN THE CABINS
- ADDITIONAL BATTERY CHARGER 60A
- HOUSE BATTERY PARK UPGRADED TO 6X120A/H GEL BATTERIES
- COOKER HOOD
- 3 BURNER STOVE, OVEN AND GRILL
- SHADES ON LATERAL WINDOWS AND SALOON HULL PORTS
- LINEN UPHOLSTERY
- TERRACE PACK INCLUDING:
- Electric, folding aft terrace
- Wireless remote control to open and close terrace
- Large, comfortable swim ladder
- Folding sun lounger cushions in Sunbrella Cadet Grey
- Teak battens on terrace
- Teak battens on entire cockpit floor
- FORWARD SUN DECK PACK INCLUDING:
- Sundeck mattress in Sunbrella Cadet Grey
- Attachement points for mattress
- Retractable bimini in Sunbrella Charcoal Grey
- Teak battens in sundeck area
- INDIVIDUAL PACK - LINEN INCLUDING:
- Leather handles for forward cabin door
- Upholstered sofa skirting in main saloon
- Upholstered headboard for VIP cabin
- Upholstered bed skirting in VIP cabin
- PACK ELECTRONIC 2018 OFFSHORE INCLUDES :
- 1 RAYMARINE i70s MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
- 1 DEPTH-SPEED SENSOR
- 1 MASTHEAD WIND SENSOR
- 1 RAYMARINE RAY260 VHF with integrated AIS receiver
- 1 RAYMARINE p70s AUTOPILOT + ACU400 CORE UNIT AND GYROCOMPAS
- 1 AUTOPILOT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL (SMART CONTROLLER)
- 2 GPS RAYMARINE AXIOM 9 MULTIFUNCTION TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAYS WITH WIFI
- 2 GRP INSTRUMENT CONSOLES
- NAVIONICS CHART "SILVER"
- RUNNING RIGGING FOR SYMMETRICAL SPINNAKER (UNPAINTED)
- ELECTRIC GENOA FURLER
- CLASSIC MAST WITH X-GRID MYLAR TAFFETA SAILS (UNPAINTED)
- "REWIND" ELECTRIC PRIMARY WINCHES
- MOORING KIT
- ANCHORING KIT
- FOLD-UP HELM SEATS
- RETRACTABLE DINGHY DAVITS (110KG)
- SPRAYHOOD IN SUNBRELLA CHARCOAL GREY
- PANEL COVER CHARCOAL GREY
- PROTECTIVE COVER IN CHARCOAL GREY FOR THE COCKPIT TABLE
- BIMINI IN SUNBRELLA CHARCOAL GREY W/ INTEGRATED LED LIGHTS
- OUTBOARD ENGINE BRACKET
- FOLDING COCKPIT TABLE WITH WOODEN LEAVES
- NATTE CADET GREY COCKPIT CUSHIONS
- CUSHIONS FOR FOLD-UP HELM SEATS IN NATTE CADET GREY
- ELECTRIC SEA PUMP FOR DECK WASHING IN ANCHOR LOCKER
- WATERMAKER 230V/12V 100L/H
- GENERATOR 8KW 230V 2900RPM - WITH COCOON
- ADDITIONAL FRIDGE
- MICROWAVE OVEN 230V
- 230V/50HZ WASHING MACHINE AND TUMBLE DRYER
- 12V REFRIGERATOR UNIT IN COCKPIT TABLE
- AIR CONDITIONNING 230V/50HZ 44000 BTU
- CROCKERY AND CUTLERY KIT FOR 8 PEOPLE
- DOUBLE BERTH IN SALOON
- MATTRESS BATTENS IN OWNER'S CABIN
- MATTRESS BATTENS IN VIP CABIN
- INNERSPRING MATTRESS IN OWNER'S CABIN
- REMOVABLE CARPET SET FOR FORWARD OWNER'S CABIN
- REMOVABLE CARPET SET IN VIP CABIN
- 2 x ELECTRIC TOILET QUIET FLUSH FORWAD & AFT PORT
- SWAP 325 LITERS WATER TANK TO 325 LITERS FUEL TANK
- 3 BLADE FOLDING PROPELLER
- TV ANTENNA
- 24" TV LED + DVD&MP3 PLAYER IN FORWARD CABIN
- RETRACTABLE LED TV 32" IN THE SALOON - AFT GALLEY VERSION
- TEAK SIDE DECKS
The Jeanneau 54 was designed for the way that you live and the idea was to create a vessel that is incredibly comfortable cruising, and uses the extensive superyacht experience of naval architect Philippe Briand to produce an innovative and original design.
A modern chined hull is combined with an incredible amount of interior volume and impressive stability. Every item of the Jeanneau 54 has been designed from scratch, with the vessel boasting a VIP guest cabin, three levels of living space below deck and unrivalled expanses of exterior space.
The aft terrace makes use of a patented design, offering superior access to the water and plenty of lounge space for guests, which combined with retractable davits designed to take a substantial tender makes the very best use of this space.
The helm station brings together GPS, cartography and steering aids in a single, accessible location. The throttle control has been positioned to ensure that it is easy to use, while the engine panel is inclined, meaning that it can be read from a standing position. Great thought has been given to making sure that you have everything that you need available to you in this location on the vessel.
Side & aft seating is provided at each helm, one of which conveniently folds up out of the way when the Jeanneau 54 is at anchor. Primary and secondary winches are both just in front of the helm, giving you a centralized sail handling area.
The cockpit area makes use of a remote controlled hatch system, expanding the terrace area when you are at anchor and offering unprecedented access to the water. Two waterproof sun loungers offer wonderful relaxation space on the terrace, while a fold down ladder ensures that the aft terrace provides full access to the sea.
It is the sheer size of the cockpit that allows the Jeanneau 54 to stand out from rivals within its class. It represents the largest cockpit available on a boat of this size and has been built into multiple zones, including areas for sail handling, steering, dining and lounging.
A fantastic table is to be found in the centre of the cockpit, with an integral fridge, serving tray attachment and storage for the life raft. In total, 6 people can comfortably sit around the table area. The innovative lounging area at the front of the cockpit offers an armchair experience, with the spray hood giving protection from the wind and the waves. There is a cup holder within the arm rest too, meaning that this lounge space is unique to the vessel.
The forward sun deck is inset into the foredeck, offering fantastic lounging space. Wide side decks have an associated fibreglass profile for added security. High life-lines have been provided to offer that extra feeling of safety.
A vertical hatch provides access to areas below deck. On entering the main compartment there is an immediate sense of luxury. Attention has been paid to every detail and the interior has benefited from the work of Andrew Winch a designer more usually associated with super-yachts. The ergonomics are impressive, while handles and fittings show that consideration has been given to every individual element of the interior.
The standard teak finish, with a light floor, gives the Jeanneau 54 an elegant appeal. The innovative layout includes 2 cabins and 2 head compartments, with aft galley.
The spacious saloon includes a table that is suitable for 6 to 8 people. The central bench within the main saloon has a fully incorporated large screen television set.
The galley contains all of the modern conveniences that you would expect, including a stove, washer dryer, fridges, a freezer and a microwave. Throughout the galley, there is an enormous amount of storage space.
A forward facing navigation table includes modern components, including a touch screen GPS system.
The spacious, luxurious master cabin includes a double wardrobe, full-size bed, seating, reading lamps and overhead, opening hatches. There is an impressive amount of natural light. There is also a fully equipped en-suite bathroom, including a walk-in shower.
The port aft cabin offers a VIP experience for guests. The size and quality of the furnishings within this guest cabin reflect those that might more usually be associated with the owner’s cabin. As with the master cabin, there is an impressive amount of natural light.
• Overall length: 16,16 m
• Hull length: 15,75 m
• Waterline length: 14.25 m
• Beam: 4,92 m
• Displacement: 17,164 kg