|Listing Id||5070552||Length||8.07 Meter|
|Model||265 SUNDANCER||Hull Style||Single|
|Hull Type||Fibreglass||Stock Number||18SR265DAE|
2018 Sea Ray Sundancer 265
Powered by a Mercury 3.0L TDI 260hp diesel sterndrive engine w/ 85 hours
This is an excellent opportunity to snatch up a late model 265 Sundancer with low hours and a considerable discount off replacement new. Powered with the popular and economical Mercury TDI diesel engine giving you great range and lower running costs. Coming with everything you could want from an overnighter with the flexibility of a boat that is towable on the road. This boat doesn't include a trailer as the boat has previously been dry-stacked, but one can be sourced for an additional cost. Enquire now for more information.
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
Entertaining can be a mad dash or a comfortable afternoon spent laughing with friends. Let the Sundancer 265’s efficient galley, a blend of elegance and convenience, give you that sense of entertaining ease. Above deck, a double helm seat that pivots into the aft social zone and a convertible dinette/sun pad extend that easy hosting into the sunlight.
- Overall Length 26'6" / 8.07 m
- Beam 2.56 m / 8'5"
- Draft - Stern Drive Down 102 cm / 40"
- Draft - Stern Drive Up 61 cm / 25"
- Dry Weight 2,517 kg / 5,549 lbs
- Fuel Capacity 261 L / 69 gal
- Water Capacity 76 L / 20 gal
- Holding Tank - Optional 68 L / 18 gal
- Deadrise 21°
+ Upgrade - Mercury® Diesel TDI® 3.0L 265 DTS Bravo IIIx Sterndrive (265 hp - 198 kW)
+ Two Tone Gelcoat
+ Electric Windlass w/ Chain & Stainless Steel Anchor
+ Arch With Adjusted Bimini Top
+ Camper Canvas Package
+ Refrigerator In Cockpit (12V)
+ Teak Cockpit Upgrade
+ Teak Swim Platform Upgrade
+ Multifunctional Display w/ Vessel View (not pictured)
+ Stainless Steel Staple w/ Bait Board (not pictured)
- Bathroom with vanity
- Cabin Galley w/Sink, Single Burner cooker & Refrigerator 12V
- Cockpit Cover w/Canvas Storage Bag
- Cockpit Upholstery: Viper Swan w/Viper Flint Accents
- Docking lights
- Door, cabin Entry (Sliding & lockable) Fiberglass w/Integral Steps
- Dual battery switch
- Fold-down transom seat that converts to a sun pad
- Gel coated Dash, nickel
- Luxury Real Wood Walnut, Matt Finish Wood Interior and Accents
- Mid-cabin for 2 persons
- Outlet, 12V accessory
- Outlet, 220V/50 cycle
- Seating, Lounger - Port
- Shoji Door with Solid Wood Walnut frames
- Shore Power, 16 amp/220V/50hz w/15 Meter Cord & Adapter
- Smartcraft® gauges and diagnostics
- Stereo, Sony® 12V FM Single cD with MP3 / USB Port, iPod® Connection, 4 Weatherproof Speakers & Digital Cockpit Remote
- Storage, anchor w/Fiberglass hatch Storage, aft Seat Base
- Swim Platform, Extended w/ Stainless Steel Swim ladder
- Table, Cockpit - Teak
- Toilet, Manual Flush
- Trim Tabs, Electric
- V-Berth with table converts into a double bed
- Windshield Wiper - Starboard
This boat is offered for sale with the balance of Sea Ray's 3-year bow to stern warranty and Mercury's 2-year warranty.
Ask about our competitive finance rates, we can tailor a package to suit most budgets to approved purchasers.
Nationwide delivery is available.
Sports Marine has over 100 boats for sale in Christchurch, Auckland & Sydney. We've been selling quality new & used boats for 40-years. With over 5,000 boats sold, you can count on us for great deals and quality after-sales service & support.
This boat is on display and ready for inspection now at Sports Marine Auckland