|Listing Id||5069303||Length||9.53 Meter|
|Model||315 Pilothouse||Engine Type||Mercury|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
2019 Boston Whaler 315 Pilothouse
Unique Opportunity available for immediate delivery!
Powered by Twin Mercury 350HP Verado Four Stroke Outboards – in White and w/Joystick Piloting
This brand-new Boston Whaler 315 Pilothouse was ordered specifically for the owner who tailored the factory options to suit his intended use in the Marlborough Sounds, which includes deep sea fishing and offshore cruising with the requirement to be able to perform in big seas, navigate at night and in low visibility, with performance and manoeuvrability to match.
This new build was completed in May and shipped to Lyttelton where it was to be setup for the new owner in our Christchurch dealership before onward delivery to the new owner. Unfortunately, whilst in transit from Lyttelton port to the receiving yard, this boat was involved in an accident where it sustained damage to the hardtop.
In response to this accident, we ordered a replacement boat for our client and have been working with Boston Whaler to have a new hardtop built, shipped and installed which has now been completed making this new 2019 Boston Whaler 315 Pilothouse available to the market for immediate delivery at a substantial reduction from new boat price.
This unfortunate incident presents a unique opportunity for an astute buyer seeking the very best in offshore blue-water capabilities while saving well in excess of $100,000 off replacement new pricing.
All new boat & engine warranties apply.
Please see the DOWNLOAD section on our Sports Marine website listing for this vessel for further comprehensive information or enquire today for a viewing. We are seeking a quick sale and this opportunity will not last so register your interest today!
- L.O.A.: 31' 3" (9.53 M)
- BEAM: 10' 8" (3.25 M)|
- DRAFT (HULL ONLY): 20" (0.51 M)
- WEIGHT (DRY, NO ENGINE): 8,800 LBS. (3,992 KG)
- WEIGHT (WITH ENGINES, FUEL AND WATER): 12,374 LBS. (5,612 KG)
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: 4,300 LBS. (1,950 KG)
- SWAMPED CAPACITY: 2,100 LBS. (953 KG)
- PERSONS CAPACITY: 14
- DEADRISE AT TRANSOM: 20°
- FUEL CAPACITY: 1,102L
- WATER CAPACITY: 174L
- WASTE CAPACITY: 24.6L
Factory Options Included:
- Twin Mercury 350HP CXL Verado Four Stroke Outboards - White w/Joystick Piloting, including Autopilot (upgrade)
- Painted Hull: Fighting Lady Yellow
- Silver Graphics
- Black Canvas
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- Anchor Windlass - All Chain
- White Rubrail w/Stainless Steel Insert
- Extended Cockpit Sunshade
- Cruising Package: Water Heater, Single Burner Stove, Dockside Water Hook-up
- Webasto Diesel Heater
- Cockpit Fold-out Bench Seat - Port
- Cockpit Fold-out Bench Seat - Starboard
- Cockpit Table
- Underwater LED Lights
- 12V Elec Reel Outlets
- Radial Outriggers, hardtop mounted
- Hardtop Hatches
- Generator - 220V
- VHF Radio
- Active Engine Trim
- RealVision 3D Sonar
- Raymarine Axiom Pro RVX 16" Navigation Package
- Raymarine Axiom Pro S 12" - Additional Display
- VHF Radio
- 1kW Transducer
- Pedestal Seat Covers
An unsinkable hull plus brilliant design and advanced technology equals the most trusted boat on the water. Yes, you can cut a Boston Whaler in two and drive away in the half with the engine. But unsinkability means more than just the unmatched safety of Unibond™ hull construction. It means smart design, high-quality construction and forward-thinking technology. It means premium experiences and comfort year in and year out, whether you’re fishing, cruising or both. It means having the core confidence to take on the roughest offshore water without worrying about a thing.
- Tempered-glass full-enclosure windshield system and windows in aft bulkhead allow for plenty of natural light.
- Large helm deck table encourages dining alfresco.
- Roomy cabin features wood dinette table with gas-assisted base for easy convertibility.
- Galley includes Corian countertops, sink with faucet, microwave, skylight and more.
- Enclosed windshield with aft bulkhead protects you from the elements.
- Multipurpose prep station and ample storage.
Available to view at Sports Marine Auckland, 277 Ti Rakau Drive, East Tamaki