|Listing Id||5071590||Length||17.60 Meter|
|Hull Type||GRP||Stock Number||F55AKL2020|
2020 Princess F55
Arriving into Auckland February 2020
A unique opportunity is presented to secure a brand-new Princess F55 at $2,950,000 and beat the 18-month lead time on new orders.
With a replacement price of NZD $3,252,850 you will be saving over $300,000 on this new motor yacht.
Enjoy the America's Cup in style aboard this new Princess motor yacht, contact us today to experience the Princess F55.
Powered by twin Volvo D13-800 (2 x 800mhp) Speed range: 30-32 knots†
From the moment you step aboard her teak decking, luxurious space is a constant companion. Her 17.80m2 flybridge enjoys a convertible sunbed, twin helm seats, a wetbar and ergonomic dining areas. Vast panoramic saloon windows and signature wrap around front screens offer uninterrupted vistas from the main deck whilst expansive hull windows generously flood her accommodation areas with light. This oasis of calm can then be propelled to a top speed approaching 33 knots, and all with nimble composure. Magnificent performance and uncompromising comfort in equal measure.
The F55 interior has an architectural presence and elegantly uses contrasting surfaces whilst retaining the elegance that Princess interiors are renowned for. Her spacious saloon features a U-shaped sofa opposite a twin sofa with the option of a folding leaf dining or coffee table in between. Below, both the master stateroom and forward cabin feature large double beds whilst the starboard guest cabin with two single beds can also be converted in to a double. There is also the option for a single bed aft cabin. All are en suite of course.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 57ft 9in (17.6m)
- Length overall (excl. pulpit) 56ft 7in (17.24m)
- Beam 16ft 0in (4.87m)
- Draft 4ft 10in (1.46m)
- Displacement approx. 24,600kg (54,234lbs)*
- Fuel capacity 605 gal/726 US gal/2,750l
- Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 134 gal/161 US gal/608l
- Third station controls in cockpit
- Walnut interior wood, satin finish
- Saloon folding lead dining table with twin electric leg mechanisms
- Starboard cabin, powered double berth converstion
- Carrara white galley worktop
- Quartz leather upholstery in saloon
- Hydraulic swim platform (max. weight 300kg)
- Flybridge hardtop with electric openeing section in soft fabric
- Teak laid side decks
- Teak laid flybridge deck
- 60m of anchor chain
- Onan 17.5kW generator (upgrade)
- NZ electrical compliance
- Dishwasher fitting in galley
- Icemaker fitted in aft saloon
- Foredeck freshwater anchor / deckwas system
- Combination washer / dryer below companionway stairs
- Exterior lighting upgrade package
- Premium audio system
- 2x waterproof cockpit speakers with local control
- Garmin XHD colour radar 24" 4kW radome
- Second 16" colour display at lower helm
- Second 16" colour display at upper helm
- Reverse cycle A/C / Heating (78,000BTU)
- Mosquito screens
- Electric overboard discharge
- Foredeck seating
- Foredeck sun pad
- Reticulated foam for all exterior seating
- Exterior covers
- Stools for use at dinette
- Induction hob in galley
- Soft close cupboard doors
Princess Yachts New Zealand & Fiji
For more information on this or other Princess models call +64 21 732 729.
PLEASE NOTE: SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS.
* Displacements are calculated with 50% fuel and water with liferaft but with no optional equipment fitted or other gear. † Maximum speeds will vary depending on cleanliness of hull, condition of sterngear, loading of craft, water and air temperatures, sea conditions and other factors. Speed estimates are therefore given in good faith but without warranty or liability on the part of Princess Yachts Limited. Craft illustrated in this brochure may be fitted with certain optional equipment. Specifications may be changed at any time without notice or liability.