|Listing Id||5093686||Length||9.99 Meter|
|Model||Sun Fast 3300||Engine Type||Yanmar 15hp diesel|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
JUST LISTED! Ex-2024 Olympic campaign Sun Fast 3300 that is now for sale by 38 South Boat Sales in conjunction with Cove Yacht Sales in Melbourne.
This 'state of art' short-handed offshore race yacht from Jeanneau is a 2021 model year (built in 2020) has only been raced for 6 months, and has no expenses spared. It has also been highly optimised on IRC and ORCi by Daniel Andrieu, North Sails and the Cole/Walker team.
With a rating of 1.020 on IRC and an overall win in the 2020 Melbourne to Devonport race amongst other podium results in a number of offshore races in Victoria over the last 6 months, it is has become obvious that this Sun Fast 3300 is the one to beat in this very popular class and growing short handed race fleet in Australia.
- Axxon HM Carbon mast
- Water ballast system
- North sail package with Ronstan furler system for all A sails
- B&G H5000 electronics with 2 x Vulcan 7" chart plotters on each helm
- L&S autopilot ram with remote control
- Ronstan ballslide mainsail track & cars
- Garmin mast instruments
- Additional storage bags in the saloon
- Cat 1 ready to go including safeties, life raft and med kit
- 7 year factory hull warranty + 2/3 years parts/labour/engine warranty
For more information and detailed inventory, please contact Rohan Veal on 0414 538 959 or fill in the enquiry form.