|Listing Id||5073238||Length||66.00 Feet|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Timber|
- Antares has impeccable lines and a hull designed to take you coastal or world cruising at good speed.
- The current owner has enjoyed many a good voyage from Europe to Australia and during that time has continued a steady upgrade and refit of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Now residing in Pittwater "Antares" is ready to step a board and sail to your dream destination.
- For her size she is a very easy yacht to handle two up.
- The Italian lines and design by Renowned Naval architect De Mico Milano has a similar style to the lines of Sparkman and Stephens.
- Roomy cockpit with large hatches leading to generator and sails storage locker under. Steering – compass, engine panel with remote navigation instruments. A Sliding hatch leads to lower level.
- Navigation station with single berth, electrical panels, navigation instruments with wet locker to port, enclosed washing/drying machine and fuel + water tanks under. Berth with storage locker.
- Next is door entrance to large main cabin. With raised oak panelling detail, oak beams, dual hatches, 2 pilot berths, dining table with seating for six, port settee, entertainment system and lockers on port and starboard.
- Mahogany lined fore and aft passage leads to portside enclosed fully equipped galley with LPG 3 burner stove + oven, refrigerator/freezer, double stainless steel sink and ample storage. Hatch overhead. Large shower, toilet and vanity to starboard side of the passage.
- Passage leads to mahogany lined night cabin with king size bed plus wardrobe, storage and general purpose area with single berth. Passage then leads to forward cabin with two single vee berths and onwards to the chain locker.
- All cabins are fitted with mahogany and lexan hatches with stainless steel hardware.
- All accommodation areas fitted with hinged, solid skylights. All tastefully lined in quality timber.