|Listing Id||5070584||Length||5.35 Meter|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Aluminium|
Bar Crusher 535XS Rear Centre Console Boat for Sale (2017 Model)
Suzuki 90HP 4-Stroke Outboard with Suzuki Digital Gauge & 349 hours on the clock (2017 Model) New Factory Warranty unitl 1/2/2023
Easytow Single Axle Drive-on Trailer with Mechanical Override Brakes, Spare Wheel, Jockey Wheel, LED Lights and Bar Catch (2017 Model)
- Gen 2 Hull Design
- Rigideck Sub-Floor System
- Quickflow Water Ballast System
- Drivers Seat on Post with Slide
- 2 x Passengers Seats on Post
- Lowrance HDS7 Colour Fishfinder/GPS Combo
- Motor Guide 80lb 24V Electric Motor
- Plumbed Live Bait Tank
- Kill Tank
- Burley Bucket and Muncher
- Alloy Rod Holders
- Alloy Removable Cutting Board
- Hydraulic Steering
- Dual Battery System with Isolation Switch
- 12 Volt Power Outlet on Dash
- C-TEK Charger Port on Dash
- LED Navigation Lights
- Bilge Pump
- Black Painted Coloured Sides
- Electric Bow Mount Bracket
- Forward Casting Platform with Lockable Storage Compartment
- Folding Alloy Ladder
- 100L Underfloor Fuel Tank with Water Separating Fuel Filter
- Sarca Anchor
- Bow Rail and Roller
- Side Pockets
- Boat Tie Down Straps
Bar Crusher’s 535XS delivers exactly what hardcore anglers demand, with its rear centre console, re-positional seating and forward casting deck offering unrivalled fishability.
Designed for lure casting and trolling, this sleek, purpose-built sportfishing boat is perfect for targeting everything from barra, bass and bream through to flathead, snapper and kingfish.
Measuring 5.35m length overall, with a 2.15m beam, the 535XS is constructed from heavy duty, high-tensile 4mm (bottom sides) and 3mm (top sides) marine grade plate aluminium. Its high-tech Waveslicer non-pounding, deep-V hull; super-strong Rigideck sub-floor system with fully-welded checkerplate floor: and Quickflow water ballast technology for superior stability at rest.
The evolutionary Gen2 hull design combines key features including a wider negative chine running forward, optimised wider chine aft and the distinctive Delta Flare – delivering greater hydrodynamic lift for more efficient planning and improved fuel economy, a higher bow attitude and better spray deflection for a drier ride, as well as increased stability at rest.
In stock and ready for immediate delivery.
We offer in house finance and insurance packages to approved customers.
Call our Sales Staff 7 days a week on 02 4577 6699 for more information