|Listing Id||5063931||Length||35.00 Feet|
|Model||OCEANIS 35||Engine Type||Inboard Diesel|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
One-Owner Boat, purchased brand-new, with light use, having just crossed The South Pacific. Boat is turn-key and ready to cruise. Vessel is impeccable inside and out. It comes FULLY equipped for cruising.
This 2016 Beneteau Oceanis 35 was purchased brand new, commissioned in November 2016, in the UK, and shipped by container vessel to Florida. This meticulously maintained, one-owner sailboat has sailed from Florida to Australia over the past two years. To say this vessel is well-equipped is an understatement; It’s turn-key and ready to go with every piece of equipment needed for extended cruising. Why buy a new boat, and have to outfit it, when this boat has been lovingly and carefully outfitted for comfort, safety, and efficiency? It still shows as brand new. Come preview the boat at your earliest convenience in beautiful Fiji! It will sell quickly. The owners offer to delivery the boat to Australia for a buyer if necessary.
Our agency specialises in cruising yachts and is very involved with the cruising community. We can answer all your questions regarding offshore purchase, import, registration, etc. and help you at every stage of this exciting journey!
CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN:
The new 35’s build regimen is identical to that of its larger sibling. Its hull is solid fiberglass laminate set in polyester resin. The injection-molded deck is cored with Saerfoam, and is screwed and bonded to the hull. Where more traditional boats rely on fixed interior bulkheads and furniture to help stiffen their hulls, most of the interior support on these open-plan boats comes from a large solid-laminate structural hull liner that is bonded in place.
The beamy, hard-chined hull is the deep T-shaped keel version, with a shoal-draft L-shaped keel.
As with many European cruisers, ballast is iron. The rudderstocks (one for each of the two rudders) are stainless steel.
The cockpit on the Oceanis 35 follows the current trend in modern boats, with twin helms and a fold-down transom that allows immediate access to the water. To further improve access, there are fold-up helm seats on both sides that can flipped out of the way when desired. A unique feature that has become de rigeur on Beneteaus of late is a cockpit arch forward, to which the mainsail is sheeted, with a bridle rather than a traveler.
The cockpit is very wide with a fixed table with folding leaves to brace against while sailing. There is a huge amount of storage space. There are two large lazarettes aft, and a truly enormous locker space under the starboard cockpit seat.
All control lines are led aft, with most, including the mainsheet, coming to two banks of Spinlock clutches on either side of the companionway that are serviced by a pair of Harken winches. The jib sheets are led to two Harken winches on the cockpit coamings.
This Oceanis 35 is the two cabin version, with a large double cabin forward with a V berth and a huge double cabin aft. The plan feature tremendous amounts of open space from the companionway forward to the bow, with removable forward bulkheads to either open the whole interior or to close it privacy, perfect for a family or when friends come to stay.
The aft stateroom is fabulous, with a large, very comfortable athwartship double berth, good vertical clearance, and more cross ventilation than you could ever hope to find in an aft cabin on a monohull less than 50ft in length. The head was also very impressive, with two segregated compartments with their own door—one for the toilet and sink, and another for the shower, side by side, aft to starboard.
The open space forward of the companionway is delightful, light and airy, finished in tasteful blonde Alpi, with a long settee to port and an elegant in-line galley featuring a Reichsman stove and Vitrifrigo fridge to starboard. There is abundant storage in various lockers and draws, perfect for live-aboard and cruising.
- French Built in the Vendée Factory, France
- 2-Cabin Layout
- Additional Separate Starboard Shower
- Charcoal Grey Upholstery
- Alpi Oak Wood Interior
- 230V 50Hz Shore Power
- Yanmar 3YM30AE with low hours
- Meticulously Maintained
- Engine hours : 1500 engine hours
- Saildrive type and model: Yanmar SD25
- Propeller type and model: aluminium fixed 3 blade type
- Last engine service. July 2019 ( engine service is regularly serviced)
- Last antifoul date. January 2019
- 100% Jib
- Full-Batten Main
- ATN Gale Sail
- RayMarine ES75 Chart Plotter mounted at port side helm
- RayMarine AP200 AutoPilot
- RayMarine P70 TriData Wind Instrument
- RayMarine AIS900
- ICOM VHF Radio
- Powered Radar Signature Amplifier
- Harken Cabin-top Winches, Port and Starboard
- Harken Car-tracks for Jib Sheet
- Harken Jib Sheet Winches, Port and Starboard
- Lazy-jack System for Main Sail
- All Control Lines, Sheets and Halyards led AFT to cockpit, for easy single-handing
- Single Line Reefing
- Custom Sunbrella Cockpit Cushions and Pillows
- Custom Sunbrella Shade Canopy With Side Panels
- Cockpit Shower With Hot/Cold Water
- Deluxe Cockpit Table
- Teak Swim Platform
- Teak Cockpit Seats
- Teak Helmsman Seats
- 200L Forward and 130L Aft water tanks
- 130L main Fuel tank
- (2) custom 130L below deck fuel bladders
GENERAL EQUIPMENT AND TOYS:
- Katadyn 40E watermaker
- 4 Person Ocean Safety Life Raft with Current Certification
- ACR EPERB
- (3) Hydrostatic Lifejackets with integrated harnesses
- Ditch Bag with Complete Safety Equipment
- Off Shore Medical Kit with Current Medications
- Complete Inventory of Spares (alternator, starter, filters, impellors, spare autopilot, Belts, brand-new spare running-rigging, too much to list.)
- 1 Inflatable Paddle Boards
- Weber BBQ Grill
- Complete fishing setup
- Zodiac ALU310, less than 1 year old
- Yamaha 8 horsepower 4 stroke, almost new
- Honda EU2000I Generator. 230V/50HZ With Shore Power Cord
- Mastervolt Battery Monitor
- 270 Watt Solar with Victron MPPT Charge Controlle
- (3) 80 Amp Hour Service Bank AGM
- (1) 80 Amp Hour Starter Bank AGM
- 60 meters, 10mm. Chain
- 20Kg. Rocna Anchor
- 7Kg. Danforth Secondary Anchor With 4 Meters 8MM Chain and 250 Feet 5/8” Rhode
- Windlass: Electric
- 70 meters 10 mm chain, pendant control at chain locker.
- Number of single berths: 1
- Number of double berths: 2
- Number of cabins: 2
- Number of heads: 1
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Two Cabin Version in Blonde Oak ALPI Woodwork
- Upgraded Fabric- Cavani Moka
- Curtains for Hull Portals (Forward Cabin, Salon)
- Curtains for all-round Coachroof Window
- Mosquito Screens in Salon and Aft Cabin
- Blackout Blinds for Deck Hatches (Forward Cabin, Salon)
- Large in line galley with ample storage and food preparation area
- Good lighting and cross ventilation
- 2 X burners gimbal stove and oven
- Front load freezer and fridge
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.