|Listing Id||5076487||Length||9.83 Meter|
|Model||325 Conquest - Boat Share||Engine Type||Mercury|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
|Stock Number||BOAT SHARE 325CQ|
Boating has never looked so good.
Experience New Zealand's iconic waterways in a whole new level of luxury and convenience aboard your new Boston Whaler 325 Conquest. As a 1/6th owner in this vessel you can enjoy 54 days a year on the water, having all the benefits of boat ownership with none of the hassle. Our walk-on, walk-off service ensures that all owners needs are catered for and the vessel is maintained to the highest standard through our vessel management program.
100% of the fun at a fraction of the price.
The vessel: Boston Whaler 325 Conquest
The cost: $153,325 ( per 1/6 share )
Vessel management: $1,220 ( per 1/6 share )
The monthly vessel management fee covers your share of:
- Vessel manager
- Berthing / Dry Stack fees
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Maintenance program
- Scheduled engine servicing
- Scheduled generator servicing
- Detailed cleaning
- Detailed clean after every use
- Fresh linen after every use
- Quarterly wax of top sides
- Onboard 4G wifi
- Coastguard vessel membership
- Coffee, Tea, drinking water
- Household supplies
Our experienced team will take care of every step and process to ensure your asset is well cared for so you can kick back and enjoy your investment.
Sports Marine Limited is seeking preliminary indications of interest in a boat share company. Indications of interest may be made by calling or emailing via the contact details on this listing. No money is currently being sought and the financial products (in this case shares in the vessel) cannot currently be applied for or acquired under the intended offer. If the offer is made, the offer will be made in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. No indication of interest will involve an obligation or a commitment to acquire the boat shares. Under the proposed offer the company will own the vessel. An annual use charge and rules of use will apply. The final offer may vary from the original intent.
This vessel is to be based in Auckland, if you are seeking a boat share in Lyttelton, Marlborough Sounds or Queenstown, speak with our team today so we can match you with like-minded boaties to share in your dream boat.
Boston Whaler 325 Conquest
Boston Whaler - "Unsinkable Legend"
Powered by twin Mercury 300HP V8 Verado 4-stroke engines
Fish, cruise, never have to choose. With the new 325 Conquest, “split personality” takes on a whole new meaning. This adventurous boat is so much more than a cabin cruiser: Designed for maximum versatility, the 325 offers purposeful amenities for all your favourite activities. Notable features include the ultra-convertible port lounge, a full front glass windshield for incredible visibility, and a spacious cabin perfect for overnighting. And thanks to a keel-up redesign of its hull, the Conquest delivers smooth, seamless performance with better planing and stability than ever before. Go farther and do more with the new 325 Conquest.
- L.O.A.: 32' 3" 9.83M
- Beam: 10' 8" 3.25M
- Draft (Hull Only): 0.66M
- Weight (Dry, No Engines): 4,762 KG
- Weight (With Engines, Fuel, and Water): 6,482 KG
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,950 KG
- Persons Capacity: 14
- Innovative portside lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Restyled side glass provides a greater sense of intimacy with the water.
- Deluxe cabin includes convertible V-berth sleeping/dining area, full-height hanging locker, and deckhouse windows for plenty of natural light.
- Starboard dive door lets anglers drag large catches on deck more easily, while a removable swim ladder enables easier re-boarding after swimming.
- Fishing features include a well-equipped prep centre, in-deck fish-boxes, insulated livewell and more.
- Dual 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting for incredible power and precision.
- Comfortable and spacious bow sun lounge features handrails for added safety.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
Contact us today for a full spec’ on this vessel
PLEASE NOTE: SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED