|Listing Id||5076489||Length||12.60 Meter|
|Model||405 Conquest - Boat Share||Hull Style||Single|
|Hull Type||Fibreglass||Stock Number||BOAT SHARE 405CQ|
Boating has never looked so good.
Experience New Zealand's iconic waterways in a whole new level of luxury and convenience aboard your new Boston Whaler 405 Conquest. As a 1/6th owner in this vessel you can enjoy 54 days a year on the water, having all the benefits of boat ownership with none of the hassle. Our walk-on, walk-off service ensures that all owners needs are catered for and the vessel is maintained to the highest standard through our vessel management program.
100% of the fun at a fraction of the price.
The vessel: Boston Whaler 405 Conquest
The cost: $351,685 ( per 1/6 share )
Vessel management: $1,900 ( per 1/6 share )
The monthly vessel management fee covers your share of:
- Vessel manager
- Berthing fees
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Maintenance program
- Scheduled engine servicing
- Scheduled generator servicing
- Annual anti-foul, prop speed & anode replacement
- Detailed cleaning
- Detailed clean after every use
- Fresh linen after every use
- Quarterly wax of top sides
- Onboard 4G wifi
- Coastguard vessel membership
- Coffee, Tea, drinking water
- Household supplies
Our experienced team will take care of every step and process to ensure your asset is well cared for so you can kick back and enjoy your investment.
Sports Marine Limited is seeking preliminary indications of interest in a boat share company. Indications of interest may be made by calling or emailing via the contact details on this listing. No money is currently being sought and the financial products (in this case shares in the vessel) cannot currently be applied for or acquired under the intended offer. If the offer is made, the offer will be made in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. No indication of interest will involve an obligation or a commitment to acquire the boat shares. Under the proposed offer the company will own the vessel. An annual use charge and rules of use will apply. The final offer may vary from the original intent.
This vessel is to be based in Auckland, if you are seeking a boat share in Lyttelton, Marlborough Sounds or Queenstown, speak with our team today so we can match you with like-minded boaties to share in your dream boat.
Boston Whaler 405 Conquest
Boston Whaler - "Unsinkable Legend"
Powered by quad Mercury 300 V8 Verado engines with hydraulic power steering and Shadow Mode Technology.
Introducing the all-new 405 Conquest, aka the SUV of the Sea. Envisioned from the keel up as an adventure-ready cruiser, the 405 delivers incredible performance, versatility, and ease of use. From the robust bow lounge area, to the ultra-convertible helm companion zone, to the inviting cabin with master and two guest sleeping quarters, the 405 brings new sophistication and luxury to the Conquest series. Enjoy long-distance cruises and overnight stays, chase gamefish far offshore, or host an impromptu gathering: With the 405 Conquest, you never have to choose between gracious comfort and exceptional capability.
- Length Overall: 41’ 4” (12.60M)
- Beam:13’ 6” (4.11 M)
- Draft:31” (0.79 M)
- Weight (Dry, No Engines):22,000 LBS (9,979 KG)
- Weight (With Engines, Fuel and Water, If Applicable):29,500 LBS (13381 KG)
- Persons Capacity:20
- Fuel Capacity 600 GALLONS (2,271 L)
- Water Capacity 90 GALLONS (340.7 L)
- Waste Capacity 30 GALLONS (113.6 L)
- The cabin features private master stateroom and two guest sleeping quarters, an enclosed head with a separate shower, a convenient galley and more.
- Full-beam single-piece windshield with optional side glass for unobstructed visibility and a closer sense of connection with the water.
- Quad 300-hp Mercury Verado® engines with optional Joystick Piloting provide impressive power and control.
- Highly customizable transom prep area with multiple fishing and entertaining options.
- Unique portside companion lounge with hidden table converts to multiple positions.
- Luxury touches throughout include a rain shower, innerspring mattresses, Corian countertops and premium finishes.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
Contact us today for a full spec’ on this vessel
PLEASE NOTE: SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS WHICH ARE NOT INCLUDED.