|Listing Id||1019199||Length||24.00 Feet|
|Model||240 Dauntless||Engine Type||-|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Boston Whaler 240 Dauntless
Powered by a Mercury 250HP XL Verado Four-Stroke with DTS. Standard boat, trailer optional. Price is for standard boat + options.
"Multitasker" may as well be the 240 Dauntless's middle name. For watersports, the popular All-Activity Tower option includes storage racks, a poling platform and more, while efficient FourStroke Mercury power fuels the fun. If it's a Boston Whaler fishing boat you're after, an available reversible pilot seat with livewell, raw-water washdown and stainless steel rod holders deliver big angling capability. This center console model features loads of huge, well-placed storage spaces and comfortable seating throughout, including Whaler's exclusive flip-up backrests on the bow seats. Stainless steel accents and premium amenities like the optional Fusion stereo enhance everyone's enjoyment, and lend it nicely to yacht tendering duties (as does its impeccable reliability). Dauntless lets you choose your own adventure, and enjoy it to the max.
- Flip-up backrests make the bow a popular spot.
- Under-seat storage in the bow holds fishing equipment securely.
- Additional rod holders on the optional T-top keep rods both safe and handy.
- Optional bow table invites entertaining and stows in a dedicated compartment when not in use.
- Popular All-Activity Tower(TM) option includes storage racks, a poling platform and more.
- Available reversible pilot seat with livewell, raw-water washdown and stainless-steel rod holders, delivers big angling capability.
- Optional Fusion® stereo.
Boston Whaler - "Unsinkable Legend"
Find out more about Boston Whalers legendary boats at bostonwhaler.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Boston Whaler dealer.
For more information on this or other Boston Whaler models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS