|Listing Id||5071677||Length||11.30 Meter|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
2016 Carver C37
Currently lying in Denarau, Fiji.
Priced at NZD $499,000 including duty, GST and delivery in Auckland
Powered by Twin MerCruiser 350 MAG, 300 hp, Bravo III, DTS, SternDrive engines
Within her sleek lines and flawless profile, the C37 Coupe holds a treasure: an unmatched level of comfort that will make her your true home-away-from-home. Aboard this two-deck motor-yacht, you'll find a thoughtfully designed galley, an airy salon filled with natural light, two spacious staterooms with impressive amenities and abundant seating, and a remarkable 6-feet, 5-inches of headroom. Once you open the salon’s dual doors, the helm, salon, and galley become part of one, single-level, indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxing, and simply enjoying life on the water.
The C37 is more than a cruising yacht, she’s also a performer. Equipped with twin MerCruiser 350 MAG 300HP Bravo Three, stern-drive engines ensure an exhilarating top speed, while her plaining hull with its 13-foot beam delivers a stable, smooth, and dry ride for all aboard. This is where on-water comfort meets cruising thrills, with a little extra flair.
- LOA (with Swim Platform) 37' 8"11.28 m
- Beam 13' 0"3.96 m
- Draft (Full Load) 3' 2"0.96 m
- Weight (Dry with Standard Engine) 18,000 lbs 8,165 kg
- Bridge Clearance (w/o radar & mast) 10' 6"3.20 m
- Fuel Capacity (Gas) 250 U.S. gal. 946.4 L
- Water System90 U.S. gal340 L
- Holding Tank 40 U.S. gal 132.5 L
- Headroom 6'7"2.0m
- Sleeps 6
- Mercury Axius Joystick Docking
- Kholer 4.0kW 220V Petrol Generator
- Air Conditioning 16,000BTU (220V)
- Overboard Discharge
- Raymarine C Series 12" GPS / Chartplotter
- Ground Tackle - Aster 1000 Windlass, Anchor, Chain, Line
- Seat Covers
- Transom Handshower
- Cockpit Sun Shade
Please enquire for a full and extensive inventory list.
Competitively Priced at NZD $499,000 including duty, GST and delivery in Auckland
Inspection is by appointment only.
PLEASE NOTE: PHOTOS USED ARE CURRENTLY STOCK PHOTOS