|Listing Id||1059522||Length||8.10 Meter|
|Model||CAPRI 25||Engine Type||MerCruiser|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Chris Craft Capri 25
MSRP: $262,500, now only $227,500
Save $35,000! We have more stock arriving so this must sell. Be quick to snap up this beauty of a boat.
Powered by a MerCruiser 6.2L MPI 300HP V8 DTS Bravo III Stern Drive, no trailer
Similar to its younger sister, the Capri 25 embraces design cues from the brand's original DNA and harks back to the Chris-Craft vertical bow models of the 1930's. The Capri 25 is equipped with a portside motorized walkthrough for easy boarding onto the boat into the cockpit blending innovative technology with classic styling.
- 3-Year Chris Craft Protection Plan
- Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Deep V hull bottom w/Vertical Bow
- High-end Fit & Finish with custom Chris Craft 316 Stainless Steel Fittings
- Hidden Bimini Top Storage Under Engine Hatch
- Trademark Chris Craft Aft Hull Tumblehome Design
Factory Options Included:
- Blue Crystal Metallic Painted Hull
- Riviera Red Painted Stripe
- Ivory Cream Base Gel Coat
- Champagne Diamond Insert Upholstery
- Bimini - Toast Colour
- Heritage Trim Teak Package w/Black Caulking
- Cockpit Cover - Toast Colour
- 220V Electrical System
- Carpet - Woven Seagrass
- Dockside Pump-Out
- All Chain Windlass w/Stainless Steel Anchor
Come down and check it out today, on display at Sports Marine Auckland.
Enquire for trailer price.
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favorite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
Finance Available. To approved purchasers. Normal lending criteria applies.