|Listing Id||5063420||Length||8.08 Meter|
|Model||Catalina 27||Hull Style||Single|
Chris-Craft Catalina 27
Price is for standard boat + options.
A commanding captain’s chair faces a dazzling display of advanced electronics so 2 can enjoy the view. This center console design creates a comfortable 360-degree walkaround for 7 guests. Entertain, lounge and splash around in unparalleled comfort and style.
Chris-Craft is a truly American story. Born in 1874, it came of age at a time that defined the notion of American ingenuity. While Henry Ford was creating the first motorcars, his watercraft counterpart, Chris Smith, was developing the very first engine-propelled boats and skiffs. Even during the Great Depression, Chris-Craft thrived because quality is always prized. During the Second World War, the company reinforced its hold on the American imagination when its landing craft transported the first troops to the Normandy shore on D-Day. In more ways than one, Chris-Craft would become a symbol of liberation and freedom. In 1959, Time Magazine would recognize the popular phenomenon of pleasure boating and put Chris-Craft on its cover. Throughout its rich history, a reputation for quality and style have made it the favourite of presidents, celebrities and icons of American affluence - names like Roosevelt, Kennedy, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Ford, Sinatra, and Hepburn.
- Length Overall 26' 6" / 8.08 m
- Beam Maximum 8' 6" / 2.64 m
- Center of Gravity (Fwd of Transom Keel) 7' 8" / 2.35 m
- Dry Weight 3,107 kg
- Fuel Capacity 154 gal / 583 ltr
- Water Capacity 20 gal / 58 ltr
- Deadrise 21 deg
- Hull Draft 17" / 46 cm
- Height Overall 6'8" / 2.03 m
- Bridge Clearance 9'6" / 2.9 m
- Maximum Persons YC
- 3 Year Chris-Craft Protection Plan
- 24 Gallon Helm Seat Bait Well
- Curved Glass Windshield w/ Stainless Steel Frame
- Deep-V Hull Bottom with Flared Bow
- Electrical Wiring – Color Coded and Numbered Circuits w/ Deutsch Connectors
- EPA Compliant Fuel System
- Fish Boxes Port & Starboard
- Flip-up Foward Console Seat with Porta-Potti Head
- 316 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Three-Step Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Meets ABYC, USCG and CE Standards
- NMMA Certification
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Standard Single 4 Stroke Outboard
- Vacuum Infused Deck Hatches
- Wood Free Hull Construction
Chris Craft - "It's Your Life. Craft It"
Find out more about Chris Crafts boats at chriscraft.com
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Chris Craft dealer.
For more information on this or other Chris Craft models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS