|Listing Id||5038168||Length||8.50 Meter|
|Model||Dickey 850||Engine Type||Diesel Stern Drive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Aluminium|
Powered by a Mercruiser TDI 3.0L Diesel 260HP Stern Drive engine, with approx. 275 hours.
Boat Location: Sports Marine, Sydney.
Price is in NZD ex Auckland
The Ultimate in Sport fishing. This fully trailerable & road legal Dickey has every option fitted for a great day out on the water.
Built by One of New Zealand’s leading plate boat manufacturer Jason Dickey & his team at Dickey Boats.
The interior of the boat is of wonderful quality & workmanship and has a remarkable finish. The attention to fishing detail has made the "Dickey Boats" immensely popular for Blue water offshore and inshore fishing. From chasing Bream and whiting in the shallows, to Trolling wide along the Continental shelf in search of that once in a life time Blue Marlin, This Custom 850 is built for the serious Angler, However more than capable of being an inshore gentleman’s launch, Pulling up to your own private beach, with family and friends.
Comfortably cruises between 25-29 Knots, getting 1.5-.1.6L Per Nautical Mile. WOT will see a speed of about 34 Knots.
Price is inclusive of Tandem Axle "Dickey Boats" trailer, Presenting Like New. Fitted with a Spare wheel & Bracket. This particular boat is a true credit to the previous owner.
With a Brand New Dickey SF45 scheduled to be delivered later this year, The Vendor of this beautiful example of a trailerable game fishing boat is a motivated seller.
Please give us a call if you wish to know more about this Vessel.
It truly has to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated.
- Overall Length - 8.9M / 29'2
- Overall Beam - 2.5M / 8'2
- Deadrise - 20
- Aluminium - 5083 marine grade throughout
- Weight - 3350 KG dry (Approx.)
- Fuel Capacity - 300-400 L (Approx.)
- External Finish - High quality heavy duty paint system
Key Features include :
- Furuno Maxsea electronic package (Full Marine PC)
- Furuno Autopilot
- Volvo Penta Automatic Trim Tabs
- Diesel Cockpit heating
- Vacuflush toilet
- Ocean Blue Outriggers & Bases. Outriggers are fully rigged
- Mercury Smartcraft
- Customised Radar Arch ( Making it 3.2m High for storage )
- Custom Bait station with extended bait board
- Shower Outlet in Transom
- Engine Flushing attachment for Mercruiser TDI
- Stone Guards on trailer
- Dek King Flooring
- Hydraulic engine hatch
- Lewmar Capistan winch with 100m of chain