|520 Grand Large
Offered to the market is a fantastic opportunity to own this meticulously maintained Dufour 520GL sold as a going concern with a highly successful yacht share company based out of Westhaven, Auckland.
Owning a boat couldn’t be made more simple with full professional management, maintenance and ongoing income subsidizing expenses, with an annual return as well as 100+ owner days per year.
Winner of Cruising World’s 2018 Boat of the Year, the Dufour 520 Grand Large offers pleasurable performance sailing coupled with big interior volume and an expansive entertainers cockpit.
An electric drop down swim platform doubles up for access into the cockpit from the dock and water level swimming entry. Dual helm stations open up the cockpit with walk through access to the large dining area equipped with an outside drawer fridge.
Stepping down from the cockpit you are welcomed with a bright open and spacious saloon with a well-appointed galley forward.
Accommodation is made up of 3 double ensuites – one double master forward, one double starboard quarter berth and a convertible twin/double in the port quarter.
- Jet bow thruster
- 2 zone Fusion stereo system
- Dark smoke sprayhood
- Taupe exterior luxury cushions with additional day bed
- Gas Exterior BBQ
- Cockpit Fridge
- 2nd roof winch
- Offshore full batten main sail
- Offshore Genoa 108% instead of Dacron
- Adjustable genoa track
- Asymmetrical spinnaker gear
- Genoa halyard
- Mainsail halyard Dynema
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner
- Fiberglass steering wheels - Black
- Speedo wind sensor + I70 multifunction portside
- Raymarine Evolution autopilot
- Lewmar rotative drive –
- P70 control head Ray60 VHF radio + second Ray Mic starboard helm station
- AXIOM 12inch GPS x2 starboard and portside
- AIS 650 Transceiver
- VHF loudspeaker in cockpit
- BEP battery monitoring system
- 3000W Invertor
- 230V Electrode plate protection
- Folding propeller 75hp, 4 blades
- Upgraded genoa winches T55
- Electric Genoa winches T55 (set of 2)
- Electric roof winch T45 Port and Starboard
- Stainless steel bow protection
- Dark Smoke sprayhood with integrated handrail
- Linen Taupe Cockpit seat cushions with backrest, including aft sunbed
- Microfiber Turtledove grey saloon cushions
- Electric opening standard bathing platform with wireless remote control
- Extra refrigerator
- Toilet - big size x 3
- Perma Teek on Cockpit seat, cockpit sole and boarding platform
‘Zen’ is available NOW for viewing in Westhaven marina, Auckland with financial reports and projections available upon request.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact:
(+64)27 359 3040