|Listing Id||5087251||Length||0.00 Feet|
F115LB2 Yamaha Pearlescent White 4 Stroke 115hp Long Shaft EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
The Yamaha F115LB is an engine that punches well above its weight. With great power, fuel economy and reliability this engine is a standout performer.
The inline four cylinder configuration with its double overhead camshaft and four valves on each cylinder allows smooth exchange of intake fuel and exhaust for more power. This is matched with an electric fuel injection system that delivers just the right fuel/air mixture for any load and speed for excellent power and economy.
F115LB has always been extremely popular for repowering older boats. Imagine the feeling of powering to your favourite fishing spot faster and more efficiently than you ever thought possible... in your favourite old boat!
Your new Yamaha EFI engine is the ultimate in reliability and technological innovation. The F115LB can be matched with the leading edge Yamaha Digital Network System. Which means you have up to the second information on the operation of your outboard at your fingertips.
- F115LB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F115XB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- LF115XB - Counter Rotating Propeller, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F115LB2 - White colour, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F115XB2 - White colour, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- New pearlescent white colour
- 16-Valve DOHC Direct-Action In-line 4
- Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection System
- Double overhead camshaft
- Yamaha Digital Network System
- Freshwater Flushing device
- 45A alternator & ECM
- Supplied with Rig Kit B2
- Pearlescent White Outboard
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-line 4|
|Bore x Stroke||79 x 88.8 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5500-6000|
|Alternator Output||12V - 25A with rectifier regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power trim & tilt|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Standard|
|Gear Ratio||2.15 : 1|
|OEDA Emission Rating||????|
|Scavenging||Double Overhead Camshaft|
|Oil Pan Capacity (litres)||4.5|
|Max. Fuel Consumption||38 l/h @ 6000rpm|
|Exhaust system||Through Propeller Hub (Jet)|
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.