|Listing Id||1020311||Length||0.00 Feet|
F130LA Yamaha 4 Stroke 130hp Long Shaft, Electric Start, Power Trim & Tilt OUTBOARD FOR SALE
The Most Advanced Motor In Its Class.
Lifting the mid-range horsepower segment to a whole new level, Yamaha's all-new F130A employs the latest technology in a refined, efficient and light-weight package. Purpose built from the ground up to go the distance in the harsh marine environment, the F130A sits in between the best-selling F115 and F150 outboard engines and is ideally suited to boats in the popular 5 – 6m size range.
Weighing in at a class-leading 172kg, the F130A trims the fat by utilising a light and compact power trim & tilt unit and the latest light-weight materials throughout the engine and the cowl design.
The superior refinement of the silky-smooth, twin-camshaft, 4-cylinder design and unmatched power-to-weight ratio, translates to unrivalled fuel economy, reliability and performance.
The F130A is a technological symphony of exclusive Yamaha engineering - playing host to the latest combination of innovative, efficient and performance oriented technology. Utilising a 16-valve, 1832cc, in-line 4-cylinder engine from the F115B, the F130A delivers something completely new through the addition of cutting-edge technology usually only found in Yamaha’s high-horsepower line-up. This includes the use of a single electronic throttle valve that interprets the input from the mechanical control at the helm and deliverers the optimum throttle movement for exact response and precision control. This system works in tune with a completely new fuel injection and ignition system. The F130A has been designed with a 5mm offset crankshaft for efficient combustion and durability as well as an enhanced lower gear unit to reliably transfer the extra torque to the water.
Compact and light-weight in design, the F130A's performance and efficiency makes it the ideal power option.
- F130LA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F130XA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra Long
- 1.8 Litre, EFI, DOHC, In-line 4-Cylinder, 16 valve engine
- 5mm Offset CrankshaftDouble overhead camshaft
- 81mm Cylinder Bore
- Multi-Point Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic Throttle Valve (ETV)
- Best in-class charging power
- Command Link (optional)
- Variable Trolling Speed
- Shift Dampener System Propeller (SDS™)
- Enhanced Lower gear unit (transmission)
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-line 4|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 x 88.9 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5300-6300|
|Alternator Output||12V - 35A with rectifier regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power trim & tilt|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Optional|
|Gear Ratio||2.15 : 1|
|OEDA Emission Rating|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.