|Listing Id||1020314||Length||0.00 Feet|
F175LA Yamaha 4 Stroke 175hp Long Shaft, Electric Start, Power Trim & Tilt OUTBOARD FOR SALE
Compact and Lightweight
Boasting exceptional power and acceleration, the F175 is also quiet, smooth and equipped with the latest in multi-point Electronic Fuel Injection system.
Based on the award-winning F200 inline 4, the all-new F175 is the lightest outboard motor in its class.
Featuring a 2.8 litre, DOHC in-line 4 cylinder engine, this light-weight power house has been engineered to be the first choice for boaters in the mid-to-high horse power category.
Weighing in at a class leading 219kg, the compact and light weight design of the F175 is the ideal choice for boaters looking to repower with a four-stroke engine. The superior power-to-weight ratio and efficient 4-cylinder design, translates to unrivalled fuel economy, reliability and performance. The F175 features 660mm mounting centers, making the F175 the ideal choice for repowering and twin rig applications on narrow transoms.
- F175LA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F175XA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra Long
- 2.8 Litre, EFI, DOHC, In-line 4-Cylinder, 16 valve engine
- 10mm Offset Crankshaft81mm Cylinder Bore
- Variable Trolling Control
- High Output Alternator
- Optimum Performance & Efficiency
- Yamaha Phaze Five paint process
- Command Link (optional)
- Shift Dampener System (SDS) Propeller
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 16 Valve DOHC Direct Action In-Line 4|
|Bore x Stroke||96 x 96.2 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5000-6000|
|Alternator Output||12V - 50A with rectifier regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote Control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Optional|
|Gear Ratio||1.86 : 1|
|OEDA Emission Rating|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.