|Listing Id||5084743||Length||0.00 Feet|
|Model||F250XSB DES||Hull Style|
F250XSB DES(Digital Electric Steering) Yamaha 4 Stroke 250hp Extra-Long Shaft EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
Next generation features, next generation styling, original reliability.
Yamaha’s all-new, V6 Offshore series takes the proven 4.2 litre engine platform to the next level by incorporating technological advancements previously only seen on Yamaha’s flagship V8 425hp XTO.
The new F250 not only looks good with it's more aggressive styling, but comes with Yamaha's Thrust Enhancing Reverse Exhaust system, which delivers increased prop grip and thrust for improved maneuvering in docking situations and reversing up to your next big catch.
Another cool feature is the new Total TiltTM system which allows the outboard to fully tilt up and down from any position, with a simple double push of the Up or Down Tilt buttons. This not only makes operation easier, but the new mounting bracket system allows the engine to sit higher out of the water when not in use, for improved long-term durability and protection.
When combined with Yamaha’s Helm Master EX control system, the new V6 Offshore F250 delivers a boating and fishing experience unlike any else on the water.
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F250XCB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F250UCB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Ultra-Long
- F250XSB - DES(Digital Electric Steering), Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F250USB - DES(Digital Electric Steering), Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Ultra-Long
- F250XSB2 - DES(Digital Electric Steering), White colour, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F250USB2 - DES(Digital Electric Steering), White colour, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Ultra-Long
- New shape and cowling inspired by Yamaha's V8 XTO 425hp
- Enhanced lower unit with legendary reliability and durability
- TotalTilt function - double tap up or down for automatic tilting
- TotalTilt bracket allows the engire to tilt higher out of the water
- Built-in DES(Digital Electric Steering) delivers smoother, faster and more precise steering, with additional capabilities
- DES removes the need for steering pumps, hoses, hydraulic lines, bleeding procedures, and more
- Fully integrated power system - DES is compatible with Helm Master EX for full autopilot and joystick control, and many other capabilities
- Helm Master EX Activity Warning Light on the outboard indicates when an outboard is performing an autopilot manoeuvre
- Dual flush system - automatic or manual on-board engine flushing system
- Built-in external flushing system
- Thrust enhancing reverse exhaust redirects exhaust bubbles away from the prop when in reverse/low rpm
- V6 Engine is extremely light, powerful and fuel efficient
- Digital Electronic Throttle offers simple, smooth and precise operation
- Plasma Fused Cylinders 60% harder than steel
- Compact In-bank Exhaust System further reduces weight
- Electronic Throttle Valve greatly increases fuel economy
- One-touch start/stop for multiple engines
- Variable Camshaft Timing(VCT) boosts low to mid-range torque
- Variable Trolling Control from 600 to 1000 RPM
- Built-in Digital Electric Steering
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha SDS stainless steel prop
- Single binnacle control box fly by wire
- Separate key switch
- 3x Yamaha Top-of-range multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel management, Battery level, Trip, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $1000 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Max. prop shaft output||183.8 kW (250 ps)|
|Full throttle operating range||5000 – 6000 r/min|
|Idling speed||650 – 750 r/min|
|Fuel consumption (guide only)||83.9 L/h @5500 r/min|
|Engine Type||24-Valve, DOHC with VCT, 60 deg. V6|
|Bore x Stroke||96.0 × 96.0 mm|
|Compression ratio||10.3 :1|
|Starting enrichment||Fuel injection|
|Fuel induction system||Fuel injection|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Engine oil capacity||6.3 L/ 6.0 L (with / without oil filter replacement)|
|Alternator||70 A (battery charging: 55 A)|
|Cooling system||Raw-water, thermostatically controlled|
|Exhaust system||Through propeller boss|
|Operation Method||DEC(Digital Electric Control) & DES(Digital Electric Steering)|
|Trim and Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt with TotalTilt™|
|Command Link Gauges||Optional|
|Bracket / Drive|
|Shallow water drive||PTT: variable position|
|Steering angle||32 deg. each direction|
|Gear ratio||1.75 (21/12)|
|Gear oil capacity||1.040 L|
|Propeller rotation||Clockwise(Counter clockwise available)|
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.