|Listing Id||1014749||Length||0.00 Feet|
F50LB Yamaha 4 Stroke 50hp Long Shaft EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
When it comes to performance and reliability nothing beats a Yamaha F50H.
The super efficient EFI system delivers impressive power at high engine speeds and real torque in the mid ranges. Easy starting and quiet operation add to an overall experience that current owners rave about.
- Smooth reliable power.
- Electronic Fuel injection for cleaner, quieter performance.
- Outstanding fuel economy.
Forward control models come standard with digital gauges and can also be connected to the leading edge Yamaha Digital Network System with fuel management as an optional extra.
F50H tiller handle models come standard with Yamaha’s Multi Function Tiller Handle that features a state of the art design, easy access to trim and tilt and a variable speed trolling switch.
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F50LB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F50LHB - Electric Start,Tiller Handle, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- Power Trim & Tilt
- Smooth reliable power
- Electronic Fuel injection for cleaner, quieter performance
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, SOHC In-line 4|
|Bore x Stroke||65 x 75 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5500-6000|
|Alternator Output||12V - 17A with rectifier regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power trim & tilt|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Optional|
|Gear Ratio||1.85 : 1|
|OEDA Emission Rating||????|
|Scavenging||Single Overhead Camshaft|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.