|Listing Id||1014757||Length||0.00 Feet|
F70XA Yamaha 4 Stroke 70hp Extra-Long Shaft EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
The new F70 is a further development of the F60, sharing the same displacement and stroke. The engine is lighter than any competitive four stroke or direct injected two stroke motor in the 70 – 75 horsepower class. The F70 achieves this by its unique four valves per cylinder design activated by a single overhead camshaft rather than the conventional dual camshaft design for 16 valve engines. This reduces the weight that would result from having an extra camshaft and the components that go with it.
For a remarkably light engine, the F70 punches well above its weight. Four valves per cylinder have dramatically increased this engines volumetric efficiency - the efficiency with which the engine can draw fuel and air in and push exhaust out of the cylinders. Increasing this efficiency means the F70 is able to run at a higher rpm with the max operating RPM being increased to 6300rpm. The resulting top end performance will be great for boaters who want to get to their favourite spot first – and who doesn’t?
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F70LA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F70XA - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- F70LHA - Electric Start,Tiller Handle, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- Remarkably light engine
- Single Overhead Camshaft designed for 16 valve
- Impressive 6300rpm
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Engine Type||4-Stroke, 16 Valve SOHC In-line 4 Cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||65 x 75 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5300 - 6300|
|Lubrication System||Wet sump|
|Alternator Output||12V-17A with Rectifier Regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote Control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|OEDA Emission Rating||????|
|Scavenging||Single Overhead Camshaft|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.