|Listing Id||5056658||Length||14.99 Meter|
|Model||48 Flybridge||Engine Type||Twin Diesel Shaftdrive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
This is a tremendous opportunity to make her your own!
Greenline 48 is the flagship of the Greenline range. Designed for long-range cruising, this yacht offers a high level of comfort, spacious interiors with lots of light and three comfortable double cabins with lots of head-room. Each stateroom has its own ensuite bathroom and the master has its own separate shower and bathroom.
Big solarium area and also a luxurious flybridge make this yacht a perfect place for a big group of friends or a family. Everyone will feel comfortable and secure thanks to the protected wide side decks, the smart interior and chic exterior design.
Solar panels combined with high capacity batteries and a reliable electric system provide 220V at all times. This system allows the use all the home appliances, including a full-size fridge, TV or any other option during several days without turning on the generator.
This boat is highly optioned and includes:
- Full teak decking throughout
- Furniture in walnut
- Three large staterooms - all with ensuites
- Master has full queen walk around bed
- Aft Crew cabin/bed
- Raymarine Axiom suite including Radar, Fishfinder, AIS system, VHF.
- Teak tables in cockpit and on the flybridge
- Forward sun lounge with lifting backrest and full bimini cover
- Flybridge galley with fridge, BBQ grill, and sink.
- Flybridge sofa to starboard
- TV's in saloon and master cabin
- Fusion stereo systems x 2 (Saloon and on Flybridge)
- Solar Panels and four additional house batteries with inverter
- Induction cooking hob and oven/microwave
- Airconditioning/Heating (2 units)
- Washing/Dryer machine
- Generator 11kw Diesel
- Stern and Bow Thrusters
- Extended stern platform and S/S rails with rod holders
- Sleeps nine
- Extra fuel tank
- Practical storage utility room
- New design bow sprit anchor system in place of traditional side anchor
Boat available for viewing in Auckland by appointment.