|Listing Id||1099748||Length||0.00 Feet|
|Model||HDS-16 LIVE AUS/NZ AI 3-IN-1||Hull Style||Other|
|Hull Type||Other||Stock Number||2-000-14910-001|
Year after year, more fishing tour pros use HDS than all other fishfinder brands combined. HDS LIVE 16 will undoubtedly carry on that tradition behind premium performance and support for the best collection of innovative sonar features available – from new Active Imaging™ and StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging to FishReveal™ and LiveSight™ real-time sonar – you will experience a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE 16.
Navigating to your favorite fishing spot or finding a new one has never been easier, behind the best suite of navigation features ever built into an HDS display -- including preloaded high-detail US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting* capability and C-MAP Genesis Live mapping.
HDS LIVE 16 simplifies your time on the water with onscreen text messages and call notifications, as well as support for LiveCast™ smartphone integration, which allows you to display video, Google Maps and fishing data on your fishfinder display.
Featuring a full high-definition SolarMAX™ HD screen, HDS LIVE 16 provides industry-leading images that are always easy to see – from any angle, in direct sunlight or even through polarized sunglasses.
HDS LIVE delivers powerful fishfinding sonar with a high-performance quad-core processor that produces the smoothest, lag-free operation, the most responsive touchscreen performance, and the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates.
*Navionics subscription required. See Navionics.com for more details
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready*
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready*
- StructureScan® 3D compatible*
- LiveSight™ real-time sonar compatible*
- Smartphone notifications
- LiveCast™ smartphone integration
- High-performance quad-core processor
- C-MAP® Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Full high-definition 16-inch SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen with the widest range of viewing angles – viewable even through polarized sunglasses
- Preloaded high-detail US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar – cover more water and mark fish targets more clearly from a network of CHIRP sonar transducers
- 1kW sonar output power
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map feature allows anglers to see trends in water temperature changes to quickly target key fishing areas
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor, Power-Pole® anchors and Lowrance Outboard Pilot
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more