|Listing Id||5032156||Length||5.50 Meter|
|Model||5.5 BR||Engine Type||100HP Four Stroke Outboard|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
|Stock Number||CC 5.5BR|
Like it’s larger 6.5 countertype, the Jeanneau Cap Camarat 5.5 Bow Rider is ideal for cruising as well as water sports, such as fishing and water skiing. The 5.5BR reaches high speeds while still remaining fuel efficient. With her sliding, central seating, the aft cockpit is spacious and inviting, even when the engine is up. A space designed entirely for relaxation, the forward cockpit safely accommodates family members or guests, and can be transformed into a large sundeck. Our well-optioned package includes the following features as standard.
- Powered by a 100HP Four Stroke Outboard
- Trim level premiere to include cockpit cushions, opening porthole in cabin and 2 rod holders.
- Electronic pack includes Lowrance Combo Elite-7 Chip and HDI Transducer
- Mooring and anchoring kits
- Pre rigging mechanical
- NSW/QLD Boat Registration
- Where appropriate, trailers can be supplied. Please consult your dealer.
Please contact us for up to date pricing.
All prices are inclusive of delivery, pre delivery, shipping and government charges. Other factory and local options are available on request, please call us to discuss your personal boating needs. We are the NSW importers for the Jeanneau range.