|Listing Id||5032146||Length||5.50 Meter|
|Model||CAP CAMARAT 5.5 WA||Engine Type||Outboard 100hp four stroke|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
|Stock Number||CC 5.5WA|
The new Cap Camarat 5.5 WA Series 2 features contemporary fluid lines. With her tapered V-shaped Jeanneau hull, she demonstrates excellent handling and seakeeping for family use and quick planning for water-skiing. With her sliding central seating, the aft cockpit is spacious and inviting, even when the engine is up. Simply turn the bolster seats around when guests gather around the table. The bright and airy cabin features a chemical WC, a double birth and storage compartments. The forward deck, level and recessed, is ideal for relaxing on the sundeck. Our well optioned package includes the following features as standard:
- Powered by a 100HP Four Stroke Outboard
- Trim level premiere to include cockpit cushions, opening porthole in cabin and 2 rod holders.
- Electronic pack includes Lowrance Combo Elite-7 Chip and HDI Transducer
- Mooring and anchoring kits
- Pre rigging mechanical
- NSW/QLD Boat Registration
- Where appropriate, trailers can be supplied. Please consult your dealer.
All prices are inclusive of delivery, pre delivery, shipping and government charges. Other factory and local options are available on request, please call us to discuss your personal boating needs. We are the NSW and QLD importers for the Jeanneau range with offices in Sydney, Port Stephens and the Gold Coast.