|Listing Id||5032149||Length||12.33 Meter|
|Model||LEADER 40||Engine Type||Diesel or petrol|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
|Stock Number||Leader 40|
This boat is available in a number of configurations, open top, sport top, petrol or diesel. Designed for performance, the hull of the Leader 40 affords the exceptional comfort that has built the reputation of the Jeanneau brand.
Two well-appointed cabins and a convertible saloon contribute to the pleasures of life aboard, whether on a day trip or a short cruise. Particularly comfortable and inviting, the forward owner’s cabin features a direct access to the heads. With three berths and a dressing table, the central cabin inspires comfort and privacy. Due to its location near the entry, the galley is well ventilated. With an L-shaped layout and numerous storage compartments (with high and low cabinets), it features an ergonomic design and great storage capacity.
New Jeanneau Leader 40 - Base price $584,500 includes the following:
- Powered by Twin 6.2L MPI Mercruiser (350HP) engines
- Trim Level Premiere to include teak laid swim platform and cockpit, additional porthole openings, LED light pack, white lacquered finish on the doors, opening cockpit window at portside and removable teak step at helm station
- NSW Registration and standard signwriting
- Mooring & anchoring kits
We offer a complete package and option the Leader 40 with the following extra inclusions:
- Electric hardtop with sunroof
- Large cockpit saloon including two tables, also convertible into huge sunbath
- Elegance pack including exterior leather-covered handrails, inside sportop padding and a luxury boccanegra steering wheel
- Comfort pack to include fresh water electric toilets, storage cupboard in the cockpit galley, stern mooring cleats for cross docking, 130L kitchen fridge and drawers in storage under the floor
- Electronics pack includes Axiom 12, cartography, wifi connectivity and P79 depth transducer
- Cockpit fridge
- Removable carpet set in saloon and cabins
- Trim tabs
- VHF Raymarine RAY260
- First antifoul
- Safety kit 12 man to include 6 horseshoes PFD, offshore flare kit, V sheet and torch
All prices are inclusive of delivery, pre delivery, shipping and government charges. Other factory and local options are available on request, please call us to discuss your personal boating needs. We are the NSW importers for the Jeanneau range with offices in Sydney and Port Stephens.