|Listing Id||5040846||Length||12.35 Meter|
|Model||Sun Odyssey 410||Hull Style||Single|
The new generation Sun Odyssey range has now expanded to include a third model, the Sun Odyssey 410. Designed by Marc Lombard, the 410 benefits from all the latest advances in technology combined with features such as:
- Walk around decks for ease of movement
- Cathedral standing rigging making moving around that much easier
- A hard chine running the full length of the hull for a more powerful and stable hull
- An inverted bow for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look
- The bow stands clear of the water for less drag and greater speed
- Self-aligning rudders with self-aligning bearings for an improved feel on the helm
- A powerful retractable bow thruster for greater maneuverability
- An integrated bowsprit
The deck plan of the 410 also benefits from a lower boom to facilitate access and increase sail area, and centralised winches for ease of control from within the cockpit, all contributing to your safety on board.
Stepping below reveals a space that has been designed in a somewhat atypical fashion in order to maximize the interior both visually and physically. Bathed in light, the 410 features a contemporary central galley, a relaxing day bed, and storage space that is unequalled in its class.
The owner’s cabin is spacious with head compartment and separate shower, and comes with a large comfortable rectangular bed as do the guest cabins. Four different interior layouts are available from 2 cabins, 1 head up to 3 cabins, 2 heads. You can also decide to have one of the cabins configured as a large storage or workshop area. A shoal keel model is available and, just announced, the SO410 will be available with a hydraulic swing keel which is unique for its class.
- Length overall 12.35 m / 40'6"
- Hull length 11.99 m / 39'4"
- Hull beam 3.99 m / 13'1"
- Light displacement 8962 kg / 19758 Lbs
- Standard keel draught 2.17 m / 7'1"
- Fuel capacity 195 l / 52 US gal
- Water capacity 330 l / 87 US gal
- Cabins 2 / 3
Note: The advertised price is for a BASE BOAT which is MADE TO ORDER and NOT IN STOCK. The base boat includes the factory fitted Premier Pack, duty, GST, shipping to a major Australian port, freight insurance, transport to a commissioning yard in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth, antifouling and commissioning. Other factory or locally fitted options are available including sail upgrades, electronics, safety equipment, etc. The advertised price is also subject to currency fluctuations and factory discounts, which may change without notice.
For more information or to receive the complete options list, please fill in the enquiry form or contact your EXCLUSIVE Jeanneau territory dealer as per below...