|Listing Id||5040846||Length||12.35 Meter|
|Model||Sun Odyssey 410||Hull Style||Single|
The new generation Sun Odyssey range has now expanded to include a third model, the Sun Odyssey 410. Designed by Marc Lombard, the 410 benefits from all the latest advances in technology combined with features such as:
- Walk around decks for ease of movement
- Cathedral standing rigging making moving around that much easier
- A hard chine running the full length of the hull for a more powerful and stable hull
- An inverted bow for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look
- The bow stands clear of the water for less drag and greater speed
- Self-aligning rudders with self-aligning bearings for an improved feel on the helm
- A powerful retractable bow thruster for greater maneuverability
- An integrated bowsprit
The deck plan of the 410 also benefits from a lower boom to facilitate access and increase sail area, and centralised winches for ease of control from within the cockpit, all contributing to your safety on board.
Stepping below reveals a space that has been designed in a somewhat atypical fashion in order to maximize the interior both visually and physically. Bathed in light, the 410 features a contemporary central galley, a relaxing day bed, and storage space that is unequalled in its class.
The owner’s cabin is spacious with head compartment and separate shower, and comes with a large comfortable rectangular bed as do the guest cabins. Four different interior layouts are available from 2 cabins, 1 head up to 3 cabins, 2 heads. You can also decide to have one of the cabins configured as a large storage or workshop area. A shoal keel model is available and, just announced, the SO410 will be available with a hydraulic swing keel which is unique for its class.
- Length overall 12.35 m / 40'6"
- Hull length 11.99 m / 39'4"
- Hull beam 3.99 m / 13'1"
- Light displacement 8962 kg / 19758 Lbs
- Standard keel draught 2.17 m / 7'1"
- Fuel capacity 195 l / 52 US gal
- Water capacity 330 l / 87 US gal
- Cabins 2 / 3