|Listing Id||5051800||Length||44.00 Feet|
|Model||400. Owner's version.||Engine Type||2 X Yanmar inboard Diesels|
|Hull Style||Multi||Hull Type||GRP|
40 foot (12 meter) Lagoon catamaran L 400 owners version 3 cabins 2 heads 2 showers.
Never chartered. 2 owners
2 x 39 HP Yanmar diesel with folding Maxprops (upgraded from the regular 29HP)
Onan 9KvA diesel generator
50 liter per hour 12V Spectra watermaker
1300 W Benq solar panels
Both 120V and 240V charging and outlet circuits
4 electric 2-speed winches
Full control of sails and reefing from helm station, no need to leave cockpit.
New code 0 sail (2017) and new genoa (2018)
Eberspacher circulated hot air heating in all cabins and saloon
Caribe dinghy with Honda outboard
Fully equipped with electronics (2 plotters / AIS / VHF / Nmea on Wifi)
Asking price is 290000 EUR (464000 AUD or 336,000 USD approximately)
SANUK was kept up to date and lovingly maintained since new. Her current owners have kept the yacht up to date as they cruised, with the addition of new features (see list in DESCRIPTION below) and the replacement of worn or broken equipment without delay. Their knowledge of the boat and of her systems, as well as appropriate maintenance is second to none, and they have generously offered to spend plenty of time with the buyers to help them settle in and share their knowledge with them.
Nautilus Yacht Management is proud to present this beautifully presented Lagoon 400. Awarded around the world for her spacious design, sailing performance and sea-worthiness, she is now available to you fully equipped to continue around the world, and in a near-new condition for a fraction of her replacement cost (please read Cruising World Lagoon 400 review for an professional and independent feedback). Her owners, a European couple who had dreamed of this cruise for many years and done a lot of research before settling on this choice, praised their decision to chose SANUK every day throughout their trip. Nautilus Yacht Management offers free of charge assistance with importing the yacht to Australia, should you choose to do so.
SANUK, a privately-owned/never chartered Lagoon 400 catamaran, is the perfect boat to start your sailing adventure. She is cruise-ready with all essential gear already installed, tested, and proven. All of the maintenance and upgrades are of the highest quality.
Catamarans are safe, fast, spacious, and comfortable, so they make ideal cruising homes. You can’t go wrong with Lagoon as they are an excellent manufacturer having thousands of catamarans and happy customers on the water. Lagoons have solid construction, a solid reputation, and a solid support base worldwide. Within the range of Lagoon options, the 400 is the perfect blend of value, living space, and comfort. It’s ideal for a family or for a couple who desires a little extra space.The perfect boat is available for you, right here in paradise. Your dream awaits…
SANUK Description (by owner):
- 2011 model Lagoon 400, hull 101. Owners version with 3 cabins and 2 heads. Only one previous owner from 2011 to 2015. We bought Sanuk in Grenada and Sailed her to Australia with the two of us. Never been chartered, let alone handled by anyone but ourselves. Always stored on the hard during hurricane season.
- Perfect boat for anyone looking to do blue water sailing for up to 6 people. She is outfitted with all that is needed to enjoy relaxed cruising anywhere in the world. We are creatures of comfort, not racing sailors and Sanuk reflects that choice.
- Sanuk is fully cruising ready. You only need to go grocery shopping, fuel up and you are off to pursue your adventure!. No need to spend months to install and test new systems before you start your cruise. We will do a thorough handover of the boat (three days), explaining all the various systems and their workings and passing on cruising lessons learned.
- Sanuk was Inspected by a CESAM affiliated inspector for insurances purposes in April 2017. A copy of the report can be provided for consultation. All the maintenance invoices and a detailed log of the boat are available for inspection and come with the boat.
Updates and Improvements 2015-2018:
- New AGM batteries (Sept. 2018)
- New shower hardware (Sept. 2018)
- New captain seat (Sept. 2018)
- New curtains (Sept. 2018)
- New kitchen sink faucets (Sept. 2018)
- New bathroom closet mirrors (Sept. 2018)
- New furling genoa (2018)
- Personal AIS senders for 2 life jackets (2018)
- New AIS sender / receiver (2018)
- New VHF with AIS radio and remote at helm station (2018)
- Wifi on board with NMEA readout (2018)
- New underwater led lights (2018)
- New furling code 0 (2017)
- New trampoline (2017)
- New anchor chain (2017)
- New window privacy screens (2017)
- New kayak (2017)
- Teak table with marine design in cockpit (2016)
- Custom dinghy cover (2015)
- New Rocna 33kg anchor (2015)
- Underwater hull stripped to base coat and primer coating applied (2015)
Sails and Operations:
- 3 Harken helmet station electric dual speed winches for control of all the mainsail, genoa and reefing lines from helm station
- 1 Harken manual dual-speed winch for code 0
- Incidence Dacron fully battened square-top mainsail 60.5 m ^ 2 with 3 reef points
- 2018 Leesails 125% furling genoa 28m^2 of 9.5 oz US weight Dacron and Sunbrella UV protection on Facnor LS200 furler
- Original Incidence 125% furling Genoa 28 m ^ 2 still in good condition as backup
- Gennaker rigging on 1m forward pole. Facnor roller furling endless line leads back to rear cockpit winch for control
- 2017 Code 0 asymmetrical gennaker with UV protection on Facnor FX roller furling. New system with anti-torsion rope that allows tight sail rollup in up to 20 knots winds.
- Mast height 21:40 m (70.3 feet)
- Polyester and high quality anti-osmotic resin FRP construction.
- Infused Balsa cored hull construction - white gelcoat
- Below the waterline: infused Hull bottom in solid GRP.
- Bridge deck and deck in balsa sandwich.
- Vacuum bagged and infused with high quality anti osmotic resin and polyester resin.
- Solid glass or core-mat sandwich one-piece liners for ultimate strength and bonding.
- Glassed or bonded laminated wood bulkheads for a stiffer hull.
- Boat width 7:25 m draft 1.2 m, length 11.97 m
- Outfitted weight 15 metric tons
- Twin Yanmar 3JH5ACE 39 Hp diesel engine, SD50 saildrive and 3-blade Maxprop Classic folding propellers
- Usage: 2346 hours on starboard, 2363 hours on port engine (September 2018). Meticulously maintained with logs.
- Sound insulated floors in engine compartements
- 2 diesel fuel tanks, 200L each. Generator can run of either one.
- 4 diesel storage containers 20L, 1 gasoline storage container 20L. 12V diesel transfer pump with nozzle and feed tube among tools (never used)
- Cruising speed (one engine): 6 knts
- Maximum speed with 2 engines: 9 knts
- Access to engines rooms in transom from opening hatch with stainless steel gas struts
- Sound proofed engine compartments
- Engine compartments air intakes on aft crossbeam
- Engine compartments 12V blowers
- Fuel filter with water separator
- Sea water filter
- Exhausts with wet mufflers
- Dual shore hookup: 120V and 240V connector with a variety of connectors and charge cables. Easy hookup from Caribbean to Australia and in between.
- 2 Articulating (fore / aft) Benq Sunforte solar panels (654W) with Victron MPPT Blue Power Solar controller 100-50
- Onan Cummins Generator 7MDKBL (9kVA @ 120V / 60Hz) in sound proof enclosure in cockpit locker. Electric 120V raw water pump with easy air bleed for cooling engine. No more impellers to change. 1684 hours usage. (September 2018)
- Mastervolt MassCombi inverter/charger 220A for powering 120V outlets and charging of batteries when hooked up to 120V shore power
- Mastervolt 12/110-3 100A charger for powering 240V outlets and charging of batteries when hooked up to 240V shore power
- Mastervolt Masterview Easy Mk II battery consumption monitor with Mastervolt MasterShunt 500, to understand battery charge level and consumption
- 750 AH Next Generation deep cycle AGM maintenance free house batteries (new sept 2018 with 2 year warranty)
- 3 maintenance free sealed starter batteries 110Ah, 800Amp each (engines and generator)
- 7 x 12v sockets in cabins
- 12 V backlit electrical panel on port side of salon
- LCD display with: voltmeter, Amp-meter, water level gauge, diesel level gauge, low voltage alarm for batteries
- Battery switches:- House bank: under bed in aft port cabin - Engine start: under bed in aft port & starboard cabin
- Caribe C10X Hypalon hard bottom planing dinghy with custom sunbrella cover (new 2015)
- Lockable storage compartment for tools and fuel storage
- Honda 10HP BF10D4 outboard with new 3 blade propeller (2017)
- Stainless steel davits to hoist dinghy with outboard. 2 speed electric Harken winch to hoist dinghy.
- Stainless steel outboard engine bracket on aft pushpit for storage during passages
- Paddles, pump, tool set, repair kit, anchor with rope
- Two interconnected 330L fresh water tanks
- Spectra Catalina 300 watermaker 12V (50L or 12.5 gallons / hour). Fully automatic control panel with status for pump pressure / production / salinity / prefilter / time remaining. 1527 hours used (April 2018)
- Easy access to the high pressure pump and pre-filter under forward port bunk
- Spare Dow Filmtec membrane for water-maker (average salinity 120-140 ppm) on board.
- Water quality tester
- Sunbrella water catcher for rain water with attached drain and mounting ropes
- Water hookup for use of marina or fresh water without using boat's fresh water
- Deck wash down with choice of fresh or salt water usage. Can be used with marina fresh water without contamination or boat fresh water.
- 40L Quick B3 Water heater, runs off inverter or uses starboard engine heat exchanger to warm water. Spare heater element on board.
- Johnson Flojet fresh water pump with air cushion. 2 spare pumps on board.
Cockpit and Sun protection:
- Full sunbrella en eisenglas helm station bimini enclosure Navy blue (serviced 2017)
- Rear facing roll up sunshades in grey Sunbrella to keep sun out of cockpit
- Lazy bag navy blue Sunbrella (new April 2014, maintenance 2016)
- Winches and helm wheel cover Sunbrella Soltis 80
- New trampoline (2017) in soft rope, allowing for easy water exit and pleasant feel
- Primer coat applied underneath antifouling (2015)
- Anti-fouling Interlux Micron 66 blue (2017)
- Aft cockpit cushions with aft seat back rest silver gray
- 50m shore line strap on roll-off wheel
- 2 meters headroom throughout boat
- Teak cockpit floor and folding table (new in 2016)
- Throughout the boat dual 240V and 120V power sockets
- Philips 20″ Lcd TV / monitor with DVD & MP3 player (2 indoor and 2 outdoor Fusion waterproof speakers) with powered TV antenna in masttop. Radio FM/AM.
- Full warm LED lighting everywhere. In saloon 3 switchable white / red color lights for night navigation
- 2 x Eberspacher hydronic diesel heater with ducting to all cabins, 6 fan controllers
- 2 LED underwater lights (new 2018)
- Transom shower with cold and hot water (Replaced 2016)
- Roomy cabinet under helm station for storage. Location for optional extra freezer or icemaker.
- 2 marine toilets with seats full size
- Two 40L black water holding tanks, one in each hull.
- Shower door in both bathrooms
- Oceanair mosquito screens and sunshades on cabin hatches
- Rear looking opening hatches in aft cabins
- Curtains (beige new september 2018), upholstery (sand fabric)
- Rail mounted Magma Newport gas barbeque with Sunbrella cover. Removable with padded Magma storage bag on board.
- 12V fridge 133 liters Vitrifrigo
- 3 burner ENO stove, Eno Perigord SS oven with radiant grill
- Foot pump with fresh or salt water for kitchen sink (new 2018)
- Waeco / Domatic CoolFreeze CFX40 freezer or fridge under starboard desk. Runs on either 12V or 120 / 240V
- 2 gas tanks 3.9kg 1 aluminium, 1 steel
- 120V washing machine Haier 10 cubic feet, stowed in cabinet, taken out during use. Hooks up to bathroom faucet and sink during use.
- Custom carved Fiji pulpit seats in no maintenance ironwoodAll three beds have vented slats for air ventilation, 1 mattres cover with memory foam
- All 3 beds have vented slats for air ventilation, 1 mattres cover with memory foam
- Full set of storage containers
- Full set of cleaning / waxing / polishing consumables
- HP Envy 4520 all-in-one color printer with cartridges
- 120V Quick electrical heater
- Marina folding boarding plank
- Barometer and clock with tide indicator
- 6 Caframo Bora 3-speed fans
- Nesco vacuum sealer with ample bags
- Ikea cutlerly and plates for 8 settings
- Kitchen towels, placemats
- Pots and pans
- Bathroom towels
- 33 kg (73 lbs) Rocna anchor (new 2015) with 100m 10mm SS chain (new 2017)
- Quick vertical windlass Aleph AL1012D 1000Watt, with wireless and wired controller. Easy to control from front of boat or from pilot station.
- Plastimo 6-person Transocean liferaft 52381 (recertified 2018, good till march 2021)
- 4 self inflating PFD life vests 150N with harness and tether
- 2 Acr 2886 Aislink Mob Personal Ais Overboard Beacon connected to VHF/AIS radio and AIS receiver (new 2018)
- Secondary Delta 20kg anchor
- Used but still in good condition 75m 10mm chain
- Tertiary Fortress FX 37 alu anchor with 20 m chain and 30 m rope and anchor buoy.
- Sea anchor Para Tech 18' with all rope and chain in deployment bag
- Daniamant L170 lifebuoy light
- Adventure offshore Medical kit 2015
- 3 Fire extinguishers (new 2017) 2kg, 1kg
- Handheld flares, smoke pots, parachute flares (all up to date)
- 8 rigid foam life vests
- Foul weather gear for 3 persons (pants / jacket / gloves) Musto / West Marine
- Garmin hand held marine GPS
- 4 bilge pumps, 2 automatic and 2 manual
- Grab bag with GPS, satellite phone, hand watermaker, food, medicine ...
- 8 x 1 meter long sausage fenders, 3 balloon fenders, 1 flat board fender
- Inflatable fender doubles as ladder for climbing aboard at dock
- 10 docking lines 20mm, various lengths
- Radar reflector in rigging
- Mast climbing equipment (bosun chair, harness, helmet)
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 2 immersion survival suits
- Safety Jackeline from aft to stern and to mast to be installed for offshore sailing
- Davis Instruments mark 25 Sextant in box
Navigation and Communication:
- Raymarine C120W chartplotter at helm station
- Raymarine C120W chart plotter in saloon
- Navionics charts (worldwide 2014-2016) in a CompactFlash format.
- ST70 Raymarine autopilot controller for Raymarine SPX smartPilot autopilot X30 with rudder sensor. Lecombe and Schmitt hydraulic drive. (Spare drive on board).
- ST70 NMEA 2000 wind/depth/… display. 2 at helm and 1 at navigation station (new 2017 trisensor DST8002P2)
- Standard Horizon GX2000 VHF radio with AIS readout at navigation station in salon (new 2018)
- Standard Horizon Ram3+ Remote VHF full control/speaker at helm station (new 2018), no need to go inside to hear VHF communications
- 2 hand held floating Standard Horizon HX851 VHF radios
- Raymarine handheld remote autopilot Smart Controller at navigation station.
- Raymarine high definition RD418D 4KWatt 18 "radar 48Nm
- AIS transceiver AMEC Camino 108Sclass-B (new 2017)
- Miniplex NMea 2000 WiFi data access (new 2017). Access all boat and AIS data within OpenCPN via wifi on your computer.
- Iridium satellite modem 9560 w external Satstation 65-100 antenna
- Netgear wifi router
- External custom stainless steel bracket / pole for wifi and Iridium Go antenna
- Additional LED anchor light at rooftop level
- EPIRB RLB-36 USA Cat II (expired 2017 but functional. Part of ditch kit.)
- EPIRB GME MT600G with 121.5 homing (new 2017 expires 2027)
- Almost all Caribbean and Pacific country flags and Q-flag
- Davis Instruments Mark 25 Sextant
- Bic kayak Tobago for two persons (new 2017)
- Railing mounted fishing reel Penn Senator with a full set of hooks and line
- Gaffe for hauling fish on board
- Small fishing rod
- Dive bottle (recertified in 2017) with SEAC scuba gear and 6mm full body dive suit
- 2mm short legged and sleeved neoprene suit
- 4 mm long legged diving suit and short legged / sleeved suit
- 4 snorkeling mask and fins
- Interlux Interprotect 2000E primer 2015
- Interlux Micron 66 antifouling (2015/2016/2017)
- Full maintenance records with invoices
- All manuals for onboard systems
- Lagoon 400 full electrical layout pdf document
- Full detailed ship log available for inspection. Full ship history detailed and documented
- Detailed paper description of all serial numbers, part numbers, dimensions, ..., or items that were worked on or bought
- 1000's of pictures of all areas / boxes that were opened up for maintenance and inspection
Tools on Board:
- Full set of metric and imperial regular, socket and Allen wrenches
- Full toolbox with pliers, screw drivers, cutters, hammers, saws, files, ...
- 240V rope cutting tool
- 120V Stein multitool (sanding / grinding / cutting / ...) with all necessary consumables
- 240V Bosh rotating disc grinding tool
- 240V hot air gun
- Full cabinet or sailing books, maintenance books and other resources
- Jumper cables, ratcheting tie-down ribbon cables for cyclone storage on land
- Oil suction pump
- Clamp on amp meter with 0.1 A precision
- Computer / electronics / electric testers
- 12V diesel fuel transfer pump
- Zincs, oil filters, fuel filters, belts, impellers, oil, gear oil, water-maker filters
- Spare hydraulic autopilot pump with hookups.
- Spare bulbs, spare fuel pump, spare water pump, spare generator raw water pump
- Short table legs, shower timing relay
- Locker locks, Jabsco repair kit
- Cleaning material, wax polishing material, SS maintenance kit, teak cleaner
- Honda prop
- Variety of hoses
- Shackles, blocks, misc. sailing hardware
Nautilus Yacht Management is a boutique yacht brokerage specialising in premium quality cruising yachts around the world. We assist cruisers find a new home for their yacht at the end of their voyage, and help new cruisers finding the perfect boat for their needs.
All our yachts are submitted to multipoint safety and quality verification checks, and the use of dedicated escrow account for USD, AUD and EURO currencies, so that you can be safe at any stage of your purchase.
Call us today for more information or if you have any questions or concerns when purchasing a boat far from home. Our agency provides assistance with the logistics of purchasing a yacht abroad, including surveys, delivery, insurance, registration and import.