|Listing Id||5065687||Length||11.43 Meter|
|Model||39||Engine Type||Inboard Diesels|
|Hull Style||Multi||Hull Type||GRP|
THE BEST EXAMPLE OF THE AWARD-WINNING LEOPARD 3900 WE HAVE EVER SEEN
LIGHTLY USED IN SPITE OF HER 5 YEARS IN CHARTER IN TAHITI
CONVERTED TO CRUISING / LIVE ABOARD BY CURRENT OWNER
2 X 16000 BTU AIR CONDITIONINGS
6KVW DIESEL GENERATOR
ALL NEW TOP OF THE RANGE ELECTRONICS
FORWARD AND SIDE LOOKING SONARS
AIS SEND AND RECEIVE
ALL INSTRUMENTS RELAYED TO ONE TOUCH SCREEN WHICH DOUBLES AS A COMPUTER IN COCKPIT AND CAN ACCESS INTERNET
TWO DRAWS SS FRIDGE AND FREEZER WITH LARGE CAPACITY
HUGE SOLAR POWER
SURVEY REPORT AUGUST 2018 AVAILABLE
JUST ANTIFOULED AND ENGINES SERVICED
FULLY OUTFITTED AND READY TO GO WITH NOTHING TO SPEND
‘Pereta’I’ must be seen to be believed. She is astonishingly well presented and has had a thorough look-over and many upgrades since her owners purchased her in August 2018.
Engineer and fitter by grade, her owner has lavished his numerous skills to make sure that this boat presents completely free of problems for her new owner. He and his wife purchased her in Tahiti and with an experienced crew delivered her non-stop to Fiji, where she is now offered for sale.
The reason for selling so quickly after purchase and after spending considerable amounts on upgrades is simple. They have fallen in love with the cruising/ live aboard lifestyle and as they have a large family who want to come to spend time with them they are now sure of themselves and ready to purchase a much larger catamaran. ‘Pereta’I’ was the entry-level yacht that they felt they needed to try before going on to spend a lot more money on a boat, a carefully considered decision, which doesn’t mean that it will be hard to say goodbye to their lovely yacht, which they hope will now find a new family who will love her as much as they do.
‘Peretai’ started her life in South Africa in 2012. She was delivered by sea all the way to Tahiti, where she worked as charter boat for 5 years. Perhaps due to the fact that she is an owner’s version, which are less in demand as a charter than the 4 cabins version, she was lightly used when compared to other boats and maintained according to a stringent schedule by Moorings. Even with so much water under her keel, her engines still show relatively low hours at 3100 hours. The interior presents beautifully and there are none of the usual wear and tear usually seen on ex charter vessels.
Her salon leather upholstery looks new, with no tear or blemish. The fridge . freezer and stove / oven look as new. The floor and timber panelling presents in outstanding condition for a boat that has spent her whole life in the tropics.
Her 2 separate air conditioning are very efficient and ducted throughout the boat.
The salon table was removed the day we photographed the boat on the 10th of September 2019, but is in beautiful condition and stored in the port forward section for now as the owners prefer to enjoy all their meals in the cockpit and make the most of Fiji’s enviable weather.
The bilges are immaculate, are as the engines and engine beds.
With a proven track record of off-shore capability, ease of handling and great performance, the Leopard 39 is, and will continue to be, the benchmark of excellence for the modern cruising catamaran. The raised helm station, covered by hardtop Bimini, features access from the cockpit and weather deck and provides protection and excellent visibility.
The ample cockpit space with outside dining area is protected by a continuous hardtop cover, providing a stable platform for access to the working rigging.Large, elliptical windows and vertical forward-facing windscreens add to the sleek look of the yacht and give the interior a light, airy feel with 360° visibility.The Leopard 39 boasts bluewater capability, great performance, solid construction, excellent ventilation, high quality equipment, large tank capacities, hard top bimini top with twin solar panels mounted on top.
She includes a range of quality items including generator, central air-conditioning and heating, and much more. Robertson and Caine uses advanced composite GRP sandwich construction.A vacuum bonded E-glass end-grained balsa cored hull ensures a precise resin-to-glass ratio, and is highly compression and impact resistant. E-glass stitched fabric delivers maximum strength. Isophthalic gelcoat and resin-rich tissue helps prevent osmosis.The hull laminate is light and durable resulting in a dynamic weight carrying capacity and excellent motion reaction of the hull.
The yacht can be sailed from the raised helm station which offers 360 degree visibility for the person at the helm. The oversized helm seat will comfortably seat two people and they can still be a part of the group enjoying the spacious cockpit.
The cockpit can comfortably accommodate a group of 10-12 people. There is a built in davit system at the stern which make launching a tender easy and safe.
Entering the main salon you are immediately impressed by the large wrap around widows that flood the space with natural light and water views. The galley is sensibly placed aft in the salon where meals can be passed directly to the cockpit. There are 12V Vitrifrigo drawer style Refrigerator and Freezer units just adjacent to the door to the cockpit that can be easily accessed from the cockpit. Forward in the main salon is a U-shaped dinette that will easily accommodate 6-8 for dinner. The interior is finished in Cherry panelling with solid Cherry trim and the floors are simulated Austrian Walnut. Upholstery throughout the yacht is done in Cream Ultra-Leather that is in excellent condition. There is ample ventilation provided by forward facing opening all-weather hatches and 12V fans. A 16000 BTU reverse cycle central Air Conditioning system will keep the salon cool in the tropics.
The chefs galley is conveniently located to port just inside the large sliding glass door allowing easy pass through to the cockpit. Counters are Corian and there is ample storage space. The galley features a two burner propane stove with an oven and broiler below. A stainless-steel sink is recessed into the counter and the drawer style refrigerator and freezer units are finished in stainless steel. There is a convenient recessed dish drying area with drainage. The seller is also including a microwave and the cutlery, crokery and cokking equipment.
Owners Suite - Starboard Hull
This yacht is an "Owners Version" with the entire starboard hull being dedicated to the owner’s suite. A sliding door provides privacy for this space. There is a queen size berth aft which raises on gas shocks to access the large storage area below. There is ample storage in a generous hanging locker, and another locker with shelves. Moving forward in this hull there is a desk / vanity unit with a seat inboard and multiple storage options outboard. All the way forward is the luxurious owners head. The compartment has a large separate stall shower with a seat in case it gets rough. Additionally, there is a nice vanity with sink and an electric marine toilet. There is ample storage in mirrored vanity cabinets, towel rings and towel hooks.
Guest Staterooms - Port Hull
The port hull features two generous guest staterooms with a shared head and shower between. The forward guest stateroom has an additional single berth in the forepeak that is perfect for children but will still accommodate a 6' + adult. There is ample storage throughout this hull as well.
The owners are including top quality bedding and towels to the inventory.
This boat is ready for you to step aboard and start living your dream now. She is moored just 20 minutes from Nadi international airport at Denarau Marina.
For more information, to obtain a copy of the survey, or to organise an inspection please contact our friendly team at Nautilus Yacht Management. We would be delighted to assist you in every way and to help you make your cruising dream come true. Our agency specialises in cruising yachts and is very involved with the cruising community. We can answer all your questions regarding offshore purchase, import, registration, etc. and help you at every stage of this exciting journey!
New fridge / freezer seals 04 / 2019
New fresh water pump 09/ 2018
New starboard engine hatch 10 / 2018
New seals engine port hatch 11/ 2018
New air con pump port and starboard 10 / 2018
New Forward anchor roller installed 03 / 2019
New 30m chain added for a total of 80m 10 / 18
New engine telemetry port and starboard 11 / 2018
New 2 X fans installed in salon 03 / 2019
New smart battery isolator 03 / 2019
Starboard heads including holding tanks reconditioned 03 / 19
New starboard side Macerator pump installed. 03 / 19
2019 New port side Macerator installed 03 / 19
2019 Starboard side Hot water cylinder removed and tested 03 / 19
New Raymarine AXIOM PRO Chart Plotter 11 / 2018
Port and Starboard rear hatch seals replaced 05 / 19
New anchor 05 / 19
International Awlcraft antifoul 09 / 19
Port and starboard engines full service 08 / 19
Engines were given thorough renovation in 2019:
Engine starter relay replaced 03 / 19
Reconditioned alternator installed 03 /19
Exhaust mixing elbow removed and inspected: 04/ 19
New Saildrives seals on both sail drives 10 / 18
Saildrives oil test and oil change 09 / 19 (no water in oil)
Full maintenance records previous to current owner's ownership available.
Belts, filters, anodes, waterpipes for engines, fridge controller, bilge pump, socket set.
- Steering System: Destroyer type steering wheel with chain and wire steering system with bulkhead steering unit.
- Steering Wheel: Destroyer Type Steering Wheel
- Bimini Top: rigid fiberglass
- Solar Panel: (3) 2 x 70 w and 1 x 100w, each fitted to hard top
- Davits: Stainless steel electrical system, swimming ladder.
- Outboard Engine: 9.8 Tohatsu and fuel tank
- Dinghy: 5 person AB
- Warps: (2) Spring lines; (4) Mooring Lines, Lots of spare lines.
- Fenders: (6)
- Winch handles x 3
- Garden hose, brushes, mops, brooms
- Cockpit Table
- Squabs, beanbags
- 2 x LPG cylinders
- Outdoor BBQ
- Anchor Windlass: Electric windlass with hand-held remote; custom anchor bridle system with shackles and hook; anchor bow roller fitting replaced 1/3/2019; anchor chain stopper.
- Primary Anchor: 28lbs with 80m chain. 30m added 31/10/2018
- Secondary Anchor: 25lbs (16kg) with chain and rope
- Life raft: Type 8UKL inspected 16/10/2017
- Life jackets, Flares, Life lines, Harnesses, Rain coats and Leggings
- Trampoline shade sail
- Bosuns chair
- Window side covers
- Fire Extinguishers
- Voltage: 230v Hard wired shore power pack; AC Switch panel; AC Double outlets in cabins, galley and at switch panel; 12v DC Switch panel
- Electrical Circuit: 230v ac, 12vdc
- Battery Charger: 60 A
- Generator: Northern Light 6 KW (230v) approx. 2300 hours
- House Batteries: (3) 210amp AGM Smart Battery isolator installed 10/3/2019
- Engine Batteries: (2)
- Generator Battery (1)
- Main Engine Alternators for charging all batteries.
- AC to 12vdc inverter.
- Electric Bilge Pump: (4) Electric bilge pumps with floating switches and alarms at helm and nav station
- Manual Bilge Pump: (2) Manual bilge pumps with strum boxes; Bilge float switch
- Air Conditioning: 2 x 16000 BTU air conditioners Pumps replaced 31/10/2018
- Fans: (5) Saloon plus fans in each of the cabins replaced 01/3/2-19
- Hot Water: (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US gal. / 45 L Total Capacity checked 20/03/2019
- Fresh Water Pump: (1) 3.5 GPM Fresh water pressure pump with one accumulator tank 27/09/2018
- Cooker Type: Gas cooker 2-burner with oven and grill; gas solenoid shut off valve with control switch panel and warning light at cooker. Force 10 gas cooker
- Single stainless-steel sink; Single lever mixer faucet; Dish and cutlery drying recess with drainage.
- Electric Head: (2) Large bowl electric toilet with holding tanks Macerators replaced 13/03/2018
- Showers: (2) Overhead shower with nonslip shower sump cover; Cold transom shower
- Interior Construction/Wood Type: Cherry finishes with solid trims; Wear resistant simulated Austrian Walnut flooring.
- Refrigerator: 2 Door front opening fridge/ freezer 56 US gal./ 212 Litres 12v refrigeration Seals replaced 1/3/2019
- Cookware: Pots, pans, frying pans, Microwave, etc
- Kitchen cutlery, cups, glasses
- Linens: Sheets, covers, pillows, etc
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION:
- Depth sounder: Tridata and depth transducer
- Wind Speed and Direction: Yes - Wind Instrument
- GPS: Raymarine
- Compass: Plastimo
- Plotter: Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 with Real Vision 3D Transducer installed 13/11/2018
- Navionics charts.
- Autopilot: Yes
- VHF: Raymarine with external speaker
- TV Set, Radio,
- Cockpit Speakers: Yes
- EPIRB Ocean Signal installed 01/09/2018
- AIS, Vesper Marine XB8000 with separate GPS receiver installed 01/09/2018
- Navigation lights
- No Radar or SSB radio
- Type of Rig: Natural anodized mast with mast slider system; natural anodized cross beam;
- Mainsail Reefing: Mainsail full battened with 2 rows reefs
- Fully Battened Mainsail: 2 reefs
- Furling Genoa: Profurl system
- Mainsail Cover: Boom Cover
- Sails approx 3 years old
ENGINES AND CONTROLS:
Engine Port Side
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM30C (SD)
- Year: 2011
- Hours: 3087
- Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Sail
- Power: 29
- Prop Type: 2 Blade
- New telemetry gauges installed 6/11/2018
Engine Starboard Side
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM30C (SD)
- Year: 2011
- Hours: Not 100% sure, assume same as Port Engine
- Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Sail
- Power: 29
- Prop Type: 2 Blade
- New Telemetry gauges installed 6/11/2018
- Controls: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control.
- Cooling System: Cooling water inlet strainers (2)
- Count: 2
- Capacity: 350L / 92.46USgal
- Material: Aluminum
- 4 x 20 litre fuel containers
- Make: Leopard
- Model: 39 Year: 2012
- Location: Denarau Marina, Fiji
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Hull Construction: The hulls are of GRP construction with balsa core for strength, stiffness and insulation, using high quality materials.
- Deck Material: Deck and hulls are finished in white gel coat. The deck has a molded in non-skid pattern providing excellent traction.
- Rudder Type: Composite rudders with a stainless-steel shaft. Balanced spade rudders and self-aligning bearings
- Keel Type: Multi-hull
- Designer: Gino Morrelli
- Where Built: Cape Town, South Africa
- HIN: ZA-RACA4112L112
- Flag: New Zealand NZL2614
- VHF callsign ZMX6311
- Cabins 3
- Heads 2
- LOA: 37 ft 6 in / 11.43 m
- LWL: 36 ft 1 in / 11 m
- Beam: 19 ft 10 in / 6.04 m
- Draft: 3 ft 5 in / 1.05 m
- Mast Height: 62 ft 8 in / 19.10 m
- Displacement: 18,298 lb / 8,300 kg
- Anti-fouled with International Allcraft 6/09/2019
Disclaimer: The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.