|Listing Id||1014799||Length||0.00 Feet|
LF150XB Yamaha 4 Stroke 150hp Long Shaft, Counter Rotating Propeller EFI OUTBOARD FOR SALE
Smooth, trouble-free operation.
Clean running, outstanding fuel efficiency, quiet operation and bucket loads of power.
The F150 features an in-line four-cylinder configuration with a double overhead camshaft and four valves on each cylinder for a smooth exchange of fuel intake and exhaust for more power.
When it comes to quiet, powerful and reliable performance, nothing beats the F150. The solid combination of power and performance makes it incredibly versatile, which is probably why it’s been a Yamaha best-seller for years.
The F150 offers incredible performance and amazing value. No wonder they’ve always been extremely popular for re-powering older boats. Imagine the feeling of powering to your favourite fishing spot faster and more efficiently than you ever thought possible... in your favourite old boat
Brisbane Yamaha has an experienced team of Yamaha-trained service technicians who specialise in outboard fit-outs. We offer exceptional service and have Australia’s best Yamaha outboard prices, ask around… we know our customers and we know Yamaha. It is why Brisbane Yamaha is one of Australia’s largest Yamaha dealers.
Please note: Yamaha Australia requires that all Yamaha outboards sold must be fitted by the selling Yamaha dealership. This is the only way to protect your warranty and guarantees the best performance from your Yamaha outboard.
- F150LB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Long
- F150XB - Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- LF150XB - Counter Rotating Propeller, Electric Start, Tilt System - Electric Start, Transom height - Extra-Long
- 16-Valve DOHC Direct-Action In-line 4
- Precision Multi-Point Fuel Injection System
- Double overhead camshaft
- Compatible with Yamaha’s new electronic rigging system
- Freshwater Flushing device
- 45A alternator & ECM
- Supplied with Rig Kit B2
- Water test
- Free prop exchange
Price does not include:
- Yamaha Alloy Prop
- Yamaha 703 Side Control Box and Yamaha looms/wiring
- 2x Yamaha multi function digital gauges(Tacho and Speedo, Fuel level, Battery level, Trim, Hours, Warnings, etc)
- Battery, Steering, Fuel filter, Fuel tank
- Fitting(dependent on boat configuration - as a guide $500 to $750 for a single outboard of this size)
- Trim limiter(if required)
|Engine Type||16-Valve DOHC Direct-Action In-line 4|
|Bore x Stroke||94x6.2 mm|
|Recommended Max RPM||5000-6000|
|Lubrication System||Wet Sump|
|Alternator Output||12V - 37A with Rectifier Regulator|
|Operation Method||Remote Control|
|Trim & Tilt Method||Power Trim & Tilt|
|Digital Network Gauges with Fuel Management||Standard|
|OEDA Emission Rating||????|
|Scavenging||Double Overhead Camshaft|
|Oil Pan Capacity (litres)||5.8|
|Exhaust system||Through Propeller Hub (Jet)|
CDI-E: CDI-Electronic Automatic
TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Prices do not include fitting or accessories where applicable.
It is a Yamaha Australia stipulation that all Yamaha Outboards be fitted and personally delivered by the selling Yamaha outboard dealership.