|Listing Id||5075569||Length||2.70 Meter|
|Model||270 Dynamic RIB||Hull Style||Single|
Mercury's Dynamic Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) range delivers the hull strength of a conventional boat with the exceptional stability of an inflatable in one extremely light package. Each model is manufactured with a vacuum injection technology process, moulding the hull and transom in one piece for incredible strength, improved handling, performance and durability.
|The perfect combination of style and performance in an inflatable boat. The horesepower option that best suit this model is 8hp Mercury outboard.|
|Fabric||Mehler Haku PVC or Achillies HP|
|Boat Colour||Grey for Mehler Haku PVC model
White for Achillies HP model
|Max. engine weight (kg)||40|
|Max. load (kg)||365|
|Weight1 (kg)||33 for Mehler Haku PVC model
37 for Achillies HP model
|Length (cm) [outside]||270|
|Width (cm) [outside]||145|
|Tube diameter (cm)||38|
|Number of air chambers||3|
|Dimensions of folded boat (cm) - Bag 1||215 x 96 x 45|
|Warranty on fabric and seams||3 years for Mehler Haku PVC model
5 years for Achillies HP model
1. Includes weight of oars, does not include the weight of seat (where applicable), double action pump, repair kit and carry bag.
Recommended tube air pressure is 0.25bar (3.6psi)
Due to our constant efforts to offer the finest products available, Mercury inflatables reserves the right to change specifications without notice.
- Super light Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB). Single-skin hull built by Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM).
- Incredible strength to weight ratio, superb finish. Great as a tender or fishing boat.
- Non slip floor.
- Moderate V hull for stability.
- Stainless steel towing eyes in transom, make ideal davit lifting points or towing eyes for water sports activities.
- Available in Mehler Haku PVC or Achillies HP fabric.
- 3 separate internal air chambers for safety.
- Semi-recessed air valves - self draining, internal spring-loaded quick seal system, with plug.
- Rounded end cones. Ideal for quicker planning & four stroke outboards, eliminates wa
ter backwash and provides better stability.
- Easily accessible internal lifting eyes, make ideal davit lifting points.
- Durable grab rope.
- Fold down rowlocks, for neat compact storage of oars and provides room for seating along the tubes
- Rub strake.
- Combined external cleat / grab handles for easy transportation and launching.
- Storage / carry bag.
- Repair kit.
- Double action hand pump with gauge.
- Aluminium oars.
- Removable fibreglass seat.
- Under seat storage bag.
- 12v Bravo automatic electric inflator and deflator.
- Boat cover.