|Listing Id||5086201||Length||12.40 Meter|
|Model||C11 OB||Hull Style||Single|
|Hull Type||Fibreglass||Stock Number||C11OB|
Nimbus C11 OB
Powered by twin Mercury Verado V8 300 hp engines. Price is for standard boat + options.
The C11 is a fast and spacious year-round Commuter designed for long-distance transport with high comfort. What distinguishes C11 from traditional Commuters is that it can easily change its characteristics from "closed" to "open" to better suit day-to-day activities or as a family holiday boat.
The C11 is designed to easily transport up to 9 people fast, protected and comfortable year-round, regardless of weather conditions. What stands out is the flexibility of the boat which gives it more uses.
- “Our ambition has been to create a multifunctional contemporary Commuter that feels natural to use for several activities such as fishing, swimming, socializing or vacation. It should be just as useful for social contexts in the sun as for transport in rain and cold. Normally we protect against the weather and wind, but the C11's saloon can easily be opened in sunny weather and let in the sun to let everyone on board take in and enjoy the light. If there is too much sun, you simply fold out the sun protection or start the air conditioning,” says Joacim Gustavsson, Chief Designer at Nimbus.
Fast and seaworthy
C11 offers the same solid handling and seaworthiness as the T11. The speed register is between 20-40+ knots and it can easily handle long distances at high speed while maintaining comfort. The range is approximately *225 nautical miles with outboard and approximately *300 nautical miles with inboard (* preliminary data).
The 11-series models are built on the same well-balanced, air-lubricated twin stepped hull that has very good high-speed characteristics combined with low planning threshold. The hull has a sharp bow section for splitting the waves and an added "flare" leads away from water spray so that the boat runs dry. The boat is equipped with two Mercury Verado V8 300 as standard.
Flexible spacious saloon
The heart of the boat is the cozy spacious saloon with large light inlets and a seating arrangement that can easily be adjusted depending on activity. For example, transport for 9 people in the direction of travel, dinette for lunch or a large u-sofa for socializing. The flexibility comes from the fact that the two sofas can be folded and moved to different positions depending on the desired functionality with simple handles and that the table can be raised, lowered, rotated and folded. The saloon has several easily accessible storage compartments.
The high ceiling height and natural lighting in the salon combined with fully opened side doors, open stern door and fully opened roof hatches give the feel of an open boat.
The helm seats two people in typical snug Nimbus manner and has plenty of storage compartments. As a driver, you can choose to stand or sit while driving. The dashboard has space for two 12-inch plotters. Options include professional suspension seats and joystick steering.
Wide passages for extra freedom of movement
Like the sibling T11, the C11 has plenty of social areas on deck, a wide walk-around with extra generous deck space and wide passageways that provide significantly good freedom of movement onboard. The wide sliding doors allow two people to easily pass each other in the doorways without being crowded. The C11 is easy and convenient to board or disembark and is easy to load or unload.
The large aft deck can be used as a road surface and has a folding bench with fender holders.
The aft deck holds an easily accessible storage space that measures 2500 litres intended for gear, tools and luggage. The bathing platform and aft deck are well-sized and can easily accommodate several people at the same time. There is an option of an extra external helm with plotter and joystick on the starboard aft deck.
The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sunbed as well as a large cargo hatch with access to the front cabin. Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck can also be used as a seating area and socializing space.
Below deck, you will find a fully equipped galley, two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four and a spacious head with toilet and shower with sufficient headroom.
The C11 is prepared for air conditioning, diesel generator (genset), gyro stabilization, joystick steering, roof racks, professional suspension seats, solar panels and much more.
- Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising speed 20-40 knots
- Air lubricated twin stepped hull design with low planning threshold
- Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
- Walk-around design
- Spacious saloon with large light inlets
- Sofas in saloon with three functional modes (transport, dinette, u-soffa)
- Extra wide side doors and sliding glass door in aft
- 2 x electric glass roof hatches
- Extra-large aft stowage 2500 l
- Cargo hatch on fore deck with access to fore cabin
- Sun shade on fore deck and aft deck.
- Double bed in front cabin
- Mid cabin with double bed
- Separate head with shower
- Sunbed and divan on foredeck*
- Diesel generator and air conditioning*
- Humphree active stabilisation*
- Gyroscopic stabilization*
- Integrated solar panels*
- Joystick steering*
- Roof racks*
- 2 x Mercury Verado V8 300 hp (cold fusion white)
- Zip wake automatic trim system
- Bow thruster SE100
- Freshwater system
- Separate head with shower
- Shower on transom
- Refrigerator 75 litre
- Simrad Plotter, Go 12”
- LED deck lights
- Interior LED lights with dimmer
- Aft deck seating with 6 fender holders
- Indoor galley
- Nimbus crockery & cutlery
- Length 12,40 m / 40´ 7”
- Width 3,46 m / 11´ 4"
- Weight (no engine) 6600 kg / 14550 lbs
- Draught 0,9 m / 3´
- Height 3,75 m / 12´ 3"
- Fuel Capacity 850 l / 224,5 US ga
- Water Capacity 135 l / 36 US gal
- Black water tank 80 l / 21 US gal
- Grey water tank option
- Refrigerator Capacity 75 l / 2,65 cu/ft
- Design Category B10, C12 max 12 persons
- Number of beds 4 (2+2)
- Speed +40 knots
* preliminary specification
- Mercury Verado V8 2x300
- Mercury Verado L6 2x350
- Mercury Verado L6 2x400 (sales start TBA)
Find out more about Nimbus boats check out www.nimbus.se
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Nimbus dealer.
For more information on this or other Nimbus models, please call or stop in and see us
PLEASE NOTE: PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENCY MOVEMENTS. SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS