|Listing Id||5035865||Length||150.00 Feet|
Grey Matters is the best in class. No other 150' PJ or similar yacht has had the upgrades, improvements or care that Grey Matters has had. Grey Matters is the only yacht of this style in the world with zero speed fin stabilizers and zero speed gyro stabilizers. If you would prefer the amazing adventures and vacations possible on Grey Matters rather than spending months and months in the shipyard that will be necessary to bring the other similar yachts to the condition of Grey Matters then look no further. If nothing else your wife will be very happy with the advanced stabilization systems that were recently installed.
Grey Matters has had several recent refits to meet the demands of the past two owners. Both were very experienced and knowledgeable yacht owners. Both have done refits in the past and created a work of art with Grey Matters.You can avoid the turmoil, expenses and aggravation of an extended yard period that will be necessary to bring the comparable yachts to the condition of Grey Matters.Along with the comfort and elegance that is obvious in Grey Matters she also meets the highest standards of safety with the flag state commercial certificates and Lloyds Class.
- 9.8 meter Scorpion Tender with twin 200HP Yamaha Outboards (180 hours) for easy guest transfers, fishing or water sports. Fully set up for long distance towing operations
- 18 foot Castoldi Jet Tender (325 hours)
- Tiwal sailing boat (New May 2015)
- 3x F5s Seabobs (New May 2015)
- 2x Seadoo Spark Jetskies (New 2015)
- 2x Jimmy Styles 10.6 Stand Up Paddle Boards (New May 2015)
- A Clear View Kayak (New Nov 2015)
- Inflatable Kayak (New Nov 2015)
- 2 Sets Mares Diving Gear (New May 2015)
- Wake Board (New May 2015)
- Water Skies (New May 2015)
- Inflatable Pontoon (New May 2015)
- Assortment of snorkeling gear for all ages
- Assortment of fishing gear
- DJI Drone for recording all those special moments (New May 2015)
- Main engines: 2 x MTU 16V4000, 2,720kW (3,650 BHP) each
- Engine Hours: Port 3675 / Stbd 3695
- Generator Hours: Port 9800 / Stbd 9875
- 10,000 hrs services completed
- Gearbox: Twin Disc MG6124SC
- Propellers/alternative propulsion: 2x Propeller Shafts: Temet 25 stainless steel
- Steering gear: Hydraulic
- Fuel capacity: 41,100 liters
- Stabilizers: Quantum Marine, 2 fin
- Second Stabilizer System: 3x M2600 Seakeepers Gyro stabilizers
- Windlass: 2x Maxwell VWC 8000
- Bow thruster: Quantum Marine, 100 hp
- 5x Monitors for helm console
- 2x Ships Navigation Computers
- Band Radar System: Furuno 2117BB/DC with 6.5 ft antenna
- Band Radar System: Furuno 2117BB/DC with 4 ft antenna
- DGPS System: Furuno IMO GP90D system
- AIS System: Simrad AI80 system
- Chart plotter System: Admiral Marine system
- Network Weatherfax/Navtex System: Furuno Network Fax
- GMDSS System: Furuno RC1815 A3
- GMDSS without console
- VHF transceivers
- MF/HF transceiver Inmarsat C transceiver
- GMDSS Lifeboat Radio System: ICOM GM1500 radios
- VHF Communications System: Simrad RS 87 Black Box VHF radios
- UHF Handheld Radio Package: 8 Skuba portable UHF radios
- 4x Handheld Icom M88 in charging dock
- Instrument System: Airmar
- Satellite Communication System; KVH Mini Vsat with internet capability
- Satellite Television System: SeaTel model 3004 systems European LNBs, USA Lnb, 10 Direct TV Decoders, 10 Sky UK decoders, 10 Sky Italia decoder boxes
- Autopilot/Gyro System: Simrad AP9MK3 Simrad GC80 Exp. System
- Ships Computer System: HP 6600 multi function printer New Vsat antenna and KVH Vsat plan, allowing access to Vsat calls and internet when out of range of cellular signal.
AV & ELECTRONICS
- A new Savant operated AV System
- All new latest TV models including a 78 inch flat screen in the Media room, 2 large unbright outdoor TV’s on the aft deck.
- The system has a PlayStation, movies on demand operated by iPad controls in all areas, Dune media player boxes which allow easy connection of personal devices, music, Apple TV.
- Satellite TV includes direct TV, Sky Italia and Sky UK.
- 10 boxes each to provide easy switching between regions
- The entertainment system extends into the crew cabins.
- Flir Cameras: 2 Flir Night vision cameras for safety and security relayed to various viewing positions.
- CCTV Cameras: 7x New PTZ Bosch CCTV cameras offering full coverage on various iPads and Televisions onboard of vital areas of the vessel
- A new monitor screen in the Full integrated Wi-Fi network which extends to every area of the vessel including the engine room
- WiFi network is controlled via a Kerio server and has 2 cradle points to allow multi sim card
- 3x New receiver aerials to access the network via a booster to tap into local marina networks via Ethernet Cat 6 cable or WiFi
- New bridge computers for navigation and administration
- New Transas and Maxsea navigation software for Med, Caribbean and Australia
GREY MATTERS has had an extensive refit and is continuously being upgraded. Maxing out at 26.5 Knots, her new two engine configuration has been a huge success. Fresh paint everywhere in light grey with black and gold accents. New teak decks throughout, reconfigured sun deck and open sun deck lounge incorporating Jacuzzi and wet bar, new AV, BBQ and open deck air-conditioning. Every inch of the interior has been upgraded & refinished.
3x Seakeeper Gyros have been installed to provide at anchor stabilization. For underway stabilization, GREY MATTERS still retains her Quantum fins.
Installation of a brand new name board to complement the style.
Interior (November 2015)
New interior furniture which included, new dining room chairs, new saloon sofa, new bar stools, new card table chairs, 3 new arm chairs. These are of the highest quality Italian leather Minotti brand new Media Room sofa was also installed being a Ligne Roset.
A series of personalized board games and gambling sets were purchased to add to the enjoyment of guests.
Full fit out of Watersports
Grey matters was fully equipped with a full assortment of water toys with no expense spared to compliment the active love of water for charter clients. The tender garage was also fully fitted out with high quality teak carpet and a system of stowage.
Grey Matters has just completed the ten-year Lloyds survey. Last hauled in October 2016. Work list included:
- Full hull survey
- Sand bottom and 3 coats of antifoul
- New anodes
- Inspection of hull valves
- Full clean and descale of all raw water piping.
- Prop speed on props and rudders
- Inspection and service of steering gear
- Bow thruster removal and service
- Full service and new bushings in swim ladder
- Servicing of anchor gear and painting of chain
- Minor paint touch ups
Upgrade List for 2016/17
- All new exhaust mufflers and valves
- Main saltwater crossover rebuilt
- Replace 80% of the sea cocks and valves
- Both generators had 10,000 service
- Full engine and shaft re-alignment
- New cooling pumps for Gyros
- Two new freshwater pumps
- Alpha Laval serviced
- Windlass serviced
- Air Conditioning fully serviced
- New lagging on tunnel, engine room and pump room
- Water tanks re-painted
- Gray water and black water tanks blasted and coated
- Flybridge TVs replaced
- New depth transducer
- New wind instruments
- All exterior cushions reupholstered
- New marble on exterior surfaces
- All new deck furniture
- New Miele dryers
- New stereo in tender
- Dive compressor serviced
- Water Makers serviced
- New chart Plotter in tender
- Bridge windows removed, replaced
- Tenders serviced
- Hydraulics system overhauled