|Listing Id||5085191||Length||25.18 Meter|
The beautifully sculpted surfaces and long flowing design lines of the X95 are carried through into her sister ship, the X80. Due to take to the water in Autumn 2021, the X80 becomes the second member of the X Class ‘Superfly’ family. The X80 has a ‘super flybridge’ providing in excess of 30% more useful interior space onboard than a traditional flybridge yacht of its length and is available with an optional main deck master stateroom which includes a private owner’s sundeck. The X80’s capabilities for adventure provides the opportunity to explore cruising grounds further afield with the option of a long-range 8,800 litre tank.
The stature of the X80 profile is defined through the increased height of the bulwarks, topsides and enclosed wheelhouse. Her ‘S’ shaped canopy flows into the flybridge deck to balance the visual weight and disguise the volume of the expansive sky lounge. The X80 brings the outside in through the maximisation of glazing which flows along the entire length of the main deck encasing the saloon, galley and forward dining area. The use of light and innovative design continues below decks where 8 guests are accommodated across 4 en-suite cabins, a full-beam master stateroom located amidships, a forward guest stateroom, a double guest to starboard and a twin cabin to port. Located aft of the main accommodation is the crew quarters which can accommodate 3 crew with the standard layout. Life on-board the X80 really is unlike that of any other boat of its size.
- Length overall 82ft 7in (25.18m)
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 82ft 7in (25.18m)
- Beam 19ft 11in (6.06m)
- Draft 5ft 10in (1.78m)
- Displacement approx. 72,813kg (160,525lbs)*
- Fuel capacity 1430 gal / 1717 US gal / 7000l
- Water capacity (excl. calorifier) 308 gal /370 US gal / 1400l
- Hot water calorifier 44 gal / 53 US gal / 200l
- Black water tank 110 gal / 132 US gal / 500l
Twin MAN V12-1650 (2x1650mhp) Speed range: 26-28 knots†
Princess Yachts New Zealand & Fiji
131 Westhaven Drive, Westhaven Marine, Auckland
507 Moorhouse Avenue, Waltham, Christchurch
+64 21 732 729
* Displacements are calculated with 50% fuel and water with liferaft but with no optional equipment fitted or other gear. † Maximum speeds will vary depending on the cleanliness of the hull, condition of stern gear, loading of craft, water and air temperatures, sea conditions and other factors. Speed estimates are therefore given in good faith but without warranty or liability on the part of Princess Yachts Limited. Craft illustrated in this brochure may be fitted with certain optional equipment. Specifications may be changed at any time without notice or liability.