|Listing Id||1070029||Length||0.00 Feet|
|Model||QS80 SIMRAD QUICK STICK LEVER||Hull Style||Other|
|Hull Type||Other||Stock Number||3-000-10184-001|
Dedicated Autopilot Control
Our steering remotes offer intuitive controls and a 1.7-inch display that can be used to make course, heading, rudder angle, or autopilot mode changes from anywhere on board. Adding a remote to your system can provide dedicated steering controls for your fully integrated autopilot system, complementing the touchscreen controls on your multifunction display. Remotes can also enable autopilot control from multiple stations: perfect for fly-bridges and other dual-helm setups.
Simple Joystick Rudder Control
Your Simrad autopilot not only keeps you on course, but lets you hand-steer from any autopilot station on board. The QS80 offers Non Follow Up steering, which puts you in direct control of your boat’s rudder. Move the spring-loaded joystick to port or starboard, and the rudder will begin to turn in the same direction. The rudder will continue to turn until the joystick is released, then hold its current angle until a new angle is set. A downwards pull on the joystick will return the rudder to its centre position, offering a quick and convenient way to exit a turn. The joystick can also be used to toggle instantly between auto and manual steering, without taking your hand from the controls.
This wired remote can be mounted almost anywhere. A simple design allows flush-mount installation using the included accessories, or external mounting to a desktop or bulkhead via an optional mounting kit. The remote connects to your Simrad autopilot system via a single NMEA 2000® cable into your existing network, offering plug-and-play installation with no complex wiring required.
- Non Follow Up steering (rudder turns while the joystick is held to port or starboard)
- Rudder stops at its current position when the joystick is released
- Quickly and automatically centre the rudder while hand-steering
- Switch seamlessly between autopilot and hand-steering via the joystick
- Integrated 1.7-inch display enables remote autopilot control
- Easy desktop/bulkhead or flush-mount installation
- Simple plug-and-play NMEA 2000® connectivity